eman1200's departure - appall

Would the forum be better or worse overall without eman1200?

• yup

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • nope

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • who's eman1200?

Votes: 29 72.5%
  • I would give eman1200 my plane just to keep him on PoA

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters

eman1200

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Bro do you even lift
if it's one thing I hate on forums it's when someone steals someone else's thread idea and tweaks it just enough to make it kinda sorta his own.

so would PoA, hypothetically speaking, be a better place if eman1200 weren't around? how many people has he p!ssed off in the SZ (I can answer that)? how many personal insults has he made (I can answer that) to people that might qualify him for band membership? why is eman1200 even here? why is he such a dbag (I can answer that)?

personally, I'd be appalled if he left.

I don't know dude, it's like you've been a member for a little over two years and you have almost a couple thousand posts, but... you still come off as a noobie for some reason. I don't mean that in a negative sense.

Its because he doesn't have an avatar
The name is a little cryptic as well.

I like him but I get the noobie feel.

I say we create a poll to choose his avatar and he has to keep it for at least a year.

hhmmf, noobie ey. I dunno, maybe I DO need to p!ss somebody off to not seem like a noobie anymore, who knows. anyways, noobie rhymes with boobie and I like boobie......s.

Overdrive, I say you take the first 12 unique posts from this thread combined themavatars in to 1 moving gif slideshow and that is his new avatar

Well, it's a little big for an avatar, but he says he likes boobies....
179px-Blue-footed-booby.jpg

Get the thread going to vote on the avatar. Could prove to be fun.

It's creepy when people refer to themselves in the 3rd person.

how does noobie feel compare to noobie smell? I think the later scares me.

Are we doing a thread for voting on the avatar or just doing it here? :lol:

So far, we have a couple decent and one terrifying entry!

Back