Reputable pre-buy inspector(s) in Winston-Salem area

GFlyer33

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
RyanM
If anyone is or knows anyone else in Winston-Salem area who is reputable and able to hook me up with a 150 pre-buy inspection late April/early May, post or PM me name and contact please :) Much appreciated! Also PM if you want info on what I know about the plane, etc.

Thanks!

Jones Barnes at Iredell Air Care at Statesville (KSVH) is fantastic. He was my mechanic for the 12 years that I owned planes (177RG and 210). You will not find a more competent and ethical person in airplane maintenance.

I bought my Cardinal from a guy in CT. He flew it down to SVH for the pre-buy. He was so impressed with Jones and what he found on the pre-buy that his mechanic had missed that he said he would bring his next plane down for annual inspection each year (if he got back into plane ownership, which he did not).

If you go to Jones, or even if you call, please tell him that Wells says hi.

Wells

Jones Barnes at Iredell Air Care at Statesville (KSVH) is fantastic. He was my mechanic for the 12 years that I owned planes (177RG and 210). You will not find a more competent and ethical person in airplane maintenance.

I bought my Cardinal from a guy in CT. He flew it down to SVH for the pre-buy. He was so impressed with Jones and what he found on the pre-buy that his mechanic had missed that he said he would bring his next plane down for annual inspection each year (if he got back into plane ownership, which he did not).

If you go to Jones, or even if you call, please tell him that Wells says hi.

Wells

Thanks and will do!

Back