Nut Tree Airport Pancake Breakfast (KVCB)

Jc140

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Josh
Come join us for our monthly pancake breakfast at the Nut Tree Airport in Vacaville, CA... It's held the 4th Saturday of every month until October. Antiques, classics, and warbirds on display as well as some good food and coffee/OJ! Also, possible fuel discounts for the weekend of the breakfasts as well. The food is free, but we hope for a donation to cover the costs. Most of all, we want to get people out flying and provide a spot for everyone to meet new people, have fun, and yeah.. FLY!

See the below image for more details. Hope to see you there!

pancakes.jpg

Just a quick reminder, our 5/23 breakfast is coming up this weekend rain or shine! Hope to see you guys there!

Sweet I need to make it one of these days! Warbirds and making new pilot friends sounds good to me.

Just a quick heads up and reminder that we'll be out there this coming up this Saturday.

Figured I'd bump this up and remind everyone this coming up Saturday (10/24) will be our last pancake breakfast for the year at KVCB. Come out and join us for some good food, good times, and a nice fuel discount! Hope to see you all there..

Edit: Just found out fuel prices will be $3.59/gallon until 10/25.. So come out and see us!

Last edited:
Back