Been waiting 12 years to post this!

Congrats!!! Great looking plane.

Adam, I wish you and the Bo all of the very best. I'm sure you know that most of us here are only jealous! May Blue skies and fine flying be your reward!

I'm totally jealous! Love those Bonanzas. I hope you get many years of adventures with that sweet bird. Congrats dude :thumbsup:

Beautiful! Congratulations…

& please tell us, what did you end up paying????

Congratulations!! That is a very nice plane. Have fun with her!

Martina

Congratulations! Looks pretty sweet! Nice big hangar too! Is this your last plane first? :)

Congrats Adam! Will you be making a trip to N12 this summer?

Congrats, I know you've been working toward this for a long time. Great looking plane!

Where are you keeping it?

Well done, Adam! Congrats! Looks fantastic. I'll be calling soon for all of the details. Can't wait to check it out in person.

Jim

that is awesome, congratulations!

Congratulations !! WOW,.. looks fantastic and very well cared for. Very Happy for you!

Congrats! Really happy for you. Surprised you didn't say anything this past week when we spoke. I would have had a hard time containing my enthusiasm.

Congrats Adam, can't wait to see it in the (metallic) flesh!

Congrats!!!
You now have no excuse for not having a ride to 6Y9.:lol:
That is a beautiful bird.
Now go out and burn some 100LL:yes: You've got 12 years of catching up to do.

Congrats Adam! I hope I can see it soon!

What a rig! When you fly into P-town for a trip to the Cape... I think your lovely bride will think this was the right purchase :D

Holy Cow, Adam! One of the two happiest days of your life! :D

Congrats.

Great looking Bo. Congrats!

Mine had a Narco MK-12 radio at one time like yours and it was solid.

I sold it only because we put in a 430 and it had to go.

Nice!

If you haven't yet, I would join the Beechtalk forum also. Lots of great information about Bo's over there and probably the most active aviation forum on the internet. Go over there and introduce yourself and post the pics of your new plane. You will be warmly welcomed.

http://www.beechtalk.com/forums/

Thanks everyone. I am pretty excited about it. I've been doing transition training with they guy that heads up the North East Bonanza Society. I've got 4 hours in and hope two double that this weekend. I'm really enjoying it. I'm amazed as what a stable plane it is flies like its on rail. I for those that asked I am on Beech Talk and will join the ABS very soon. Its amazing the stuff that you automatically need once you get a plane:wink2:

Much congrats! Those tip tanks will come in very handy for long X-C legs... just make sure you get comfortable with the fuel management on that beautiful bird. My buddy has them on his Bo and it can stay in the air for a loooooong time.

Nothing like flying your own airplane into the show. And that Bo will carry a boatload of booze...

Beautiful aircraft!!!!

Congrats Adam, Mary and I are looking forward to having you and Tam at the beach.

Now you have to get one. You know you want one Gary. :devil:

Now you have to get one. You know you want one Gary. :devil:

Don't think that gorgeous plane Adam purchased didn't stir the coals in the Bonanza pit......I'm thinking if and when he gives me a ride that just might do me in. The timing is good since we close on the house next week....$$ all that equity may need a good cause. :devil:

I did meet the guy at my hangar this morning and scheduled a detail for the Sundowner. Did I mention this retired stuff is just peachy. :yesnod:

Last edited:
Back