Don't forget..this site has chat

Thanks to 6PC and his amazing list of friends, there is a way to use POA chat thru the Ipad. Grab Photon from the app store and then use it. Works great.

Thanks to 6PC and his amazing list of friends, there is a way to use POA chat thru the Ipad. Grab Photon from the app store and then use it. Works great.

What settings are you using? I can get in to chat using Photon, but I cannot type anything. Pretty useless so far.

What settings are you using? I can get in to chat using Photon, but I cannot type anything. Pretty useless so far.

You guys are talking about the $5 app? Or am I missing a free option? Not sure I'll pay $5 to chat via iPad, so hopefully I'm either missing a free option or you guys can explain why it's worth it otherwise. Thanks!

Sac Arrow made it work once or twice but it was twitchy.

David

Yeah, someone hit me up on it a couple weeks back and it worked on the iPad for a few minutes then dropped me. Now I get nothing but grey screen again.

b9a8921ea707542a3f80370dbe193b10.jpg

Tried it using Chrome on two different PCs and it won't load.

Photon seems to work. I paid the $5, mainly because flash can be useful at times.

Google started converting all Flash ads to HTML 5 automatically today. Too bad they can't convert apps. Ha.

Back