FAA Took My License

mjburian

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Marty
Went to the FSDO the other day to get my AGI added. I assumed they'd take my plastic IGI and issue a paper temp, but never expected to have them take my PP-SEL IA plastic away as well!

Apparently, there were some inconsistencies in the names (causing me to have two airmen records) that needed to get resolved. So now I have two temps that need to be guarded with my life (since paper is easily lost in my hands). :eek:

I laminated my temp about a half hour after I got it since I'm the same way.

Yeah, when I was running around getting my FRZ paperwork in order (I was in the first batch that got cleared) they noticed my hair color differed between my medical and my pilot certificate. They didn't care which one I selected but it had to match. It was easier going over to the FSDO and getting the pilot certificate changed (took my old one, issued me a temp).

At least they didn't take your certificate. Close call but tragedy avoided. ;)

I had that same issue. Until I got my CFI, it said in the record my first name was "Theodure". I don't know what idiot made that error, but it finally got fixed at CFI.

At least they didn't take your certificate. Close call but tragedy avoided. ;)

I knew including "license" in the title would get me called out by someone. Congratulations, you win the prize*!

* There is no prize.

I knew including "license" in the title would get me called out by someone. Congratulations, you win the prize*!

* There is no prize.

See if you can get that prize back.
screen%20shot%202013-07-11%20at%205.10.25%20pm.png

Amelias-License.jpg

Transport_Pilot_License_2280_1929.jpg

gkspilotlicense-1930.jpg

Yeah, when I was running around getting my FRZ paperwork in order (I was in the first batch that got cleared) they noticed my hair color differed between my medical and my pilot certificate. They didn't care which one I selected but it had to match. It was easier going over to the FSDO and getting the pilot certificate changed (took my old one, issued me a temp).

That raises a question: At what point does your hair color officially change during the graying process? :dunno:

Their concern was that the paperwork was inconsistent, they didn't care one iota if it matched reality.

* There is no prize.

Not only that. The thread title was pretty misleading as well. I expected a juicy story about you running drugs out of Mexico or buzzing a football game.

That raises a question: At what point does your hair color officially change during the graying process? :dunno:
Pretty sure it's when you get to the last step in the grieving process. :sad:

What in the world is "Light" hair color? (see George Scott's License)

When I got my passport renewed, the State Department said that HAIR COLOR had to match whatever was shown on the accompanying picture.

Permanence is not relevant.
(so how does that work with a "permanent" certificate?)

What if someone is has no hair ? Is there hair color clear or flesh or do you just put bald? Or maybe not applicable?
I've still got plenty of hair but it's changing color daily.:wink2:

Or what if you use a hair dye rinse.... in the Hair Color section can you write "Colored" ( I keed because its February)
or "Yes":dunno::dunno::dunno:

What if someone is has no hair ? Is there hair color clear or flesh or do you just put bald? Or maybe not applicable?
I've still got plenty of hair but it's changing color daily.:wink2:

There's usually a "none" option.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Back