Airport Restaraunts

thanks for that link - I always thought a control tower design would make a nice dining area while watching aircraft

I have one of the best restaurants. We serve PB&J in a 150 while in the pattern. It's the same one that was in Conair, super dirty!

I have one of the best restaurants. We serve PB&J in a 150 while in the pattern. It's the same one that was in Conair, super dirty!

I'd probably take all your business as I would offer a 172 and a lunchable. :wink2:

or throw a plate of chicken by the manifold and when you land, it's ready to eat.

Last edited:
I'd probably take all your business as I would offer a 172 and a lunchable. :wink2:

or throw a plate of chicken by the manifold and when you land, it's ready to eat.

Just make sure you don't eat the fish, okay?

Does anybody have a list or link where the GA can eat at an airport restaurant? Example: Pueblo, CO you can go through the fence and eat at Spitfire Grill without going through TSA or the rest of the airport. Also, example Goodland, KS at Butterfly restaurant. You go in the East (airport) side of the building and go directly to the restaurant.
Any help??

I do not know if it is open yet, but New Smyrna Beach airport was working on doing one of the decommissioned planes to restaurants.
I will there this weekend so I will check it out.
Pirep to follow

Does anybody have a list or link where the GA can eat at an airport restaurant? Example: Pueblo, CO you can go through the fence and eat at Spitfire Grill without going through TSA or the rest of the airport. Also, example Goodland, KS at Butterfly restaurant. You go in the East (airport) side of the building and go directly to the restaurant.
Any help??
Seeing that you are from CO, there's also Perfect Landing at Centennial (KAPA), Runway Grill at Rocky Mountain Metro (KBJC) and a cafe in Greeley (KGXY). Front Range (KFTG) also has a cafe of sorts.

Driggs Idaho, Home of Rich Sugdens fleet of outstanding planes has a great restaurant in the FBO... Tables on the deck overlook the taxiway 20 feet away.....

http://tetonaviation.com/

Let's upgrade to a 182. Take out the rear seats, install a grill. Service for one with private pilot/chef. lol

David

Back