Video: Dual XC from KJWN - > KTHA 11/22/2014

Nice video Ken. Beautiful country, and some nice flying.

Thanks for sharing.

Stop in at the Beechcraft museum sometime. Neat place. Nice video. What was your camera setup?

Nice! Good to see another POA guy in the area! Agreed, the Beech museum is a very neat place.

Last time I was at Tune I'm pretty sure a couple guys in SR22s didnt like my little pokey taildragger slowing down their pattern :goofy:

I can't watch the video right now, but am anxious to do so. Our Cessna 120-140 club national convention is at KTHA next September.

Stop in at the Beechcraft museum sometime. Neat place. Nice video. What was your camera setup?

After I looked on line and saw all of the interesting things at Tullahoma, we are planning on going the day after Thanksgiving. The wife will sure be surprised when we go and look at planes! :yes:

I had an everyday GoPro, but I used the mount where you remove a screw from an inspection plate and mount it directly to the wing. Last flight I went on I used an 'industrial' suction cup. Did not make it back. 300.00 flew right off the wing.

-Ken

KJWN is, hands down, my favorite destination in the Nashville area. The folks over at CFM have always been very helpful, and act like they are genuinely glad to see you.
Nice video. Thanks for posting.

After I looked on line and saw all of the interesting things at Tullahoma, we are planning on going the day after Thanksgiving. The wife will sure be surprised when we go and look at planes! :yes:
:thumbsup:

With the holiday and potentially funky hours, I suggest calling to make sure the museum is open. I've only been once and there were about 3 people in the whole facility that day the other 2 were staff. Nice to not fight the crowds, but that doesn't bode well for keeping the doors open.

I had an everyday GoPro, but I used the mount where you remove a screw from an inspection plate and mount it directly to the wing. Last flight I went on I used an 'industrial' suction cup. Did not make it back. 300.00 flew right off the wing.

Ouch. Well, let me learn from your mistake. I've often thought about a suction cup mount like that.

Back