Mike
For all of your HF needs:

Aviation HF Radios
Servicing All Cities and Countries

(815)409-5070
aviationhf@mail.com

Aviation HF Radios
Welcome To Aviation HF!
At Aviation HF we specialize in high quality cost effective high frequency radios. Whether you are a Ferry Pilot or a weekend flyer we have the product to fit your needs. The uses for our system goes beyond just aviation and can be used as a home shortwave base station, taken on board your boat, or kept as an emergency communications center.

NOW OFFERING FREE SHIPPING IN THE U.S.!!!!

(815)409-5070

Single HF systems costs ONLY $4,475!!!!
Dual HF Systems for RVSM redundancy ONLY $8000!!!

Call us today

Office: (815) 409 - 5070

Connect With Us at swiader@comcast.net
Learn more about our products
continue reading...
Contact
Call Us or send us an email for any questions
continue reading...www.aviationhf.com

Yes, a trailing wire is the simplest solution, you don't need to do a pick though.;)

It's way cheaper to set up a Ham rig than that though.

That's what he's selling. It's an Icom (looks like a 703) ham rig that he's done the mod to open up the band limits (it's removing a diode to open up the software). He packs it up in a nice box with an MFJ automatic tuner (which I'm not sure I understand as the 703+ has a builtin tuner).

Of course, this is 100% illegal, but it's not uncommon for people to use it as Henning points out.

Wow. I used to build and sell the same kits for $2500. Maybe I should get back into the business.

They might want to check their own website before advertising, too. I think anyone trying to click through their site and get any kind of useful information would probably assume their radio kits are just as bad.

Back