where to meet female pilots?

*facepalm* Really?? You are either asking this very wrong or will get eaten alive by half the pilots on here. Don't even ask what the women will do to you! It's true there aren't many women in aviation but if you want to see how quick you can become a worldwide jerk, attend Oshkosh on Friday. I think that's still women in aviation day and there are hundreds willing to act like a praying mantis to a cocky guy looking for action. It's really a bad idea to make them mad especially for as much effort that is required of being a pilot, respect is in order. If you are legitimately looking to make friends, it won't matter the gender. If you're looking for a gf, you'll have to play the same game as everyone else and be a lady/gentleman and hope for the best. Btw, a woman doesn't have to be a pilot to appreciate the advantages of aviation.

Now, on a lighter note, anyone remember or still part of the Babes? IIRC it started by someone asking this exact question! In joke though I believe. I made my first aviation friends through them, so this made me laugh.

Nebraska advertises a cheesy dating site for farmers. It wouldn't surprise me if someone came up with one for pilots.

You people are no fun. When you get a troll or troll like post for most fun reaction you treat like improv- always go further in same direction no matter how ridiculous it gets. Once you counter a post you kill the laughs. That is how improv works and that is how to make funny with trollers. Now get this man a bucket of hot wimmin pilots that know how to cook.

LOL I wanna be there when he strolls up to the ninety nines tent at Oshkosh. That would be awesome.

Rampy you need to post your picture so the ladies know what they're getting.

prakash-the-beautiful-indian-man_o_2516131.jpg

My solution was just to meet a nice girl and convince her she wanted to become a pilot. After a week at Oshkosh she was raring to go.

My solution was just to meet a nice girl and convince her she wanted to become a pilot. After a week at Oshkosh she was raring to go.

Didn't work for me. Problem with professional girls - they will pretty much tell you where to shove it. Mine is also an attorney and a black belt. I don't get to say very much :(

So there you go bud, wanna meet a professional american girl? Be ready to follow orders - hope that isn't culture shock. (But like the sting of the purchase price of an airplane, the results are quite enjoyable :)

But making another person with your own genetic material will result in a clone. So he would end up a with a man.

That is why Adam and Eve are actually the first same sex couple. Gay marriage is biblical marriage :lol:

whoa-mind-blown.jpg

But making another person with your own genetic material will result in a clone. So he would end up a with a man.

That is why Adam and Eve are actually the first same sex couple. Gay marriage is biblical marriage :lol:

Arrrr, ye makes a fine point, ye scurvy dog.

The box vs actual doll reminds me of the fast food ad vs actual sandwich pics.

Pretty much! I'd still like to buy one of those things though, if for no other reason than to use the HOV lane on the way to the airport.

Pretty much! I'd still like to buy one of those things though, if for no other reason than to use the HOV lane on the way to the airport.

If I didn't have children, my pool would have a few of those in it for floats

That's funny. Mrs 6PC and I recently were at a Taco Casa
and we both noted the one thing it has going fr it is honesty in advertizing.
The photos they use to advertize their food look just as terrible as the actual food.

It's not good food but they have integrity

tostada.jpg

SuperTostada_Web_2.jpg

SuperNachos_Web_2.jpg

That's funny. Mrs 6PC and I recently were at a Taco Casa

Good God, only in Texas would there ever be a place called "Taco Casa." Let me guess, the "a"s are pronounced as in "have?"

Let me guess, it comes with chili and queso? The last picture obviously does… :vomit:

Not a Tex-Mex fan. There does happen to be VERY good legit Mexican in Texas, but English speakers don't seem to like to set foot in them.

"Taco Casa" Sounds like it could be a front for prostitution, if you think about it. The pieces fit - bad food, bad marketing, kind of like the cheap haircut place that doesn't actually do haircuts.

Hahaha

This place is just another taco bell.
not food to be taken seriously but probably very good if you're drunk

Yeah, they've been hip to that for awhile, doesn't get you out of the ticket.

Hahaha

This place is just another taco bell.
not food to be taken seriously but probably very good if you're drunk

Oh man when I was a GI in Fort Hood, the two go-to places for drunk munchies were an all you can eat Mexican place, or, if we felt more upscale, Po Folks. Do they still have Po Folks there?

Your highest chance of success is here-

188216-188330-600x600.jpg

Her most recent picture-

188217-188331-600x600.jpg

Amazon.com is her pimp.

Ramp should ensure she has a pressure relief valve, so she does not explode with altitude. Unless of course that is his goal. Also order a bicycle tube repair kit.

Ramp should ensure she has a pressure relief valve, so she does not explode with altitude. Unless of course that is his goal. Also order a bicycle tube repair kit.

You seem to know a lot about these things :lol:

brian];1560765 said:
Didn't work for me. Problem with professional girls - they will pretty much tell you where to shove it. Mine is also an attorney and a black belt. I don't get to say very much :(

That's just your own fault.

brian];1560765 said:

So there you go bud, wanna meet a professional american girl? Be ready to follow orders - hope that isn't culture shock. (But like the sting of the purchase price of an airplane, the results are quite enjoyable :)

Why would you date/marry a girl thats been trained to argue? :lol:

Po Folks changed to "Folks" around here 10+ years ago, now the food sucks! It was sort of OK before, now it's terrible. :mad2:

Oh man when I was a GI in Fort Hood, the two go-to places for drunk munchies were an all you can eat Mexican place, or, if we felt more upscale, Po Folks. Do they still have Po Folks there?

Back