Poll for Gastons 2014 dates

Which weekend would you attend Gaston's 2014?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I guess that depends on where you think God resides. :yes::D

Heh... Reminds me of my sister's birthday a few weeks ago. She got not one, but TWO Happy Birthday calls from the International Space Station! (She works for NASA in Houston.) My brother pointed out that, depending on when they called her, his birthday call to her from California might have come from farther away. :D

Mike- We still have the deluxe cabin for all of us. I can keep it or downgrade it to just a cabin for K and I.

If it's for the September dates.... Keep it. I'll still chip in for my portion. This will keep things on the simpler side for both of us.

soooo...

Traditionally, Thursday night has been the early bird / pizza party (though I've never attended).

This year, however, I have a cabin booked for Thu, Fri, Sat and plan to make my homemade pizza Thurs. Any others planning to show up on Thursday? If not, I'll cancel my reservation for that night...

soooo...

Traditionally, Thursday night has been the early bird / pizza party (though I've never attended).

This year, however, I have a cabin booked for Thu, Fri, Sat and plan to make my homemade pizza Thurs. Any others planning to show up on Thursday? If not, I'll cancel my reservation for that night...

Sharon and I are planning on being there. Barring any unforeseen issues coming up . . .

Well, we have a conflict. The 99's section meeting is in Louisville that weekend. We'll need to decide.

Yes from me for Thursday. I think it might be same for Andrew, K, , Byran, and Mrs. 6PC

OK, looks like I might be able to swing it for a day. Probably Friday. :)

Looks like Greg and I will only make it for Friday through Sunday this year. Doesn't look like Greg can get Thursday off. Very sad :( to hear we won't make it to the pizza party this year. We will know definitely for sure in a few days when Greg gets his schedule.

I believe I can slither in there... maybe I can persuade Dr. Dave to show up, too?

A possibility for a Saturday fly out (and there's also a Famous Dave's on the field at BBG...at least there used to be):

September 27 – Branson, MO – Branson Airport (KBBG) 12:00 Noon – 4:00 PM Branson Jet Center Appreciation Fly-In. Serving Burgers, Hot Dogs, and other delicious foods. Show Ticket Door Prizes. Aviation Fuel $5.00 and No Fees. For more information contact call: 417-334-8234 or 888-359-2541 or email: info@bransonjecenter.com

Branson is only 30 miles or so.

Back