What Happened to DouglasBader

He's not here.

You're presuming he's aware of it. Maybe he is and maybe he isn't.

Exactly. It is very possible that he still checks in a READS threads without posting. Whether he chooses to do so or not is his choice. Other than you, who cares?

And at least since I post with my real name, if he wants to be pi$$ed off at me, at least he knows WHO to be pi$$ed off at.

Mike

So it's your place to tell other folks what to do?

Just like it's your place to tell me not to…pot, meet kettle.

This is a public forum. If you don't like the public interacting with what is posted here, you're in the wrong place.

This is a public forum. If you don't like the public interacting with what is posted here, you're in the wrong place.

:rofl:......:rolleyes:.....

In my best Pelosi impersonation. :

You have to read all the posts to find out what's in them:....:rolleyes2:....:wink2:

Keep in mind.... MAKG1 is Nancy Pelosi's biggest fan... and from the same area in California.. And most probably voted for her...:lol::lol:..:redface:...:(

Carry on....:rolleyes:

I didn't tell you not to do anything. If you don't like my questions maybe you're in the wrong place?

:rofl:......:rolleyes:.....

In my best Pelosi impersonation. :

You have to read all the posts to find out what's in them:....:rolleyes2:....:wink2:

Keep in mind.... MAKG1 is Nancy Pelosi's biggest fan... and from the same area in California.. And most probably voted for her...:lol::lol:..:redface:...:(

Carry on....:rolleyes:

Ahem.

Don't make assumptions and post them as fact.

Why the hell is this thread still going? Are we trying to get him to return?

I'm going to beat the crap out of Jaybird if he does...

With all the interest in him, it seems some in the group ,would like him to come back.

Why the hell is this thread still going? Are we trying to get him to return?

I'm going to beat the crap out of Jaybird if he does...

Better to lock him in a room with DB and have to listen to weeks and weeks of "There I was....." stories followed by weeks and weeks of expositions of why you are wrong in any statement you might make.

Cheers

I agree, this is tacky. The OP asked "What happened to him?" not "What's wrong with him?" Question answered, let's move on.

ROFL. Just catching up on this dumb thread and that made me laugh out loud.

If one was internet-savvy, he might be able to find out if the FAA database shows anyone named Douglas Bader as a certificated pilot.

If one was internet-savvy, he might be able to find out if the FAA database shows anyone named Douglas Bader as a certificated pilot.

It does, someone with a 757 type rating. But its not him.

Yeah that witch hunt was done and over with like two years ago. LOL. Keep up ! ;)

Careful, if you say his name 3 times in the same post...he will appear, just like beetlejuice !!!

How do people find time to post on multiple boards?? I have a tough time keeping up here, let alone on multiple sites.

How do people find time to post on multiple boards?? I have a tough time keeping up here, let alone on multiple sites.

The red board doesn't seem to be as busy, so it doesn't usually take that much extra time.

The red board doesn't seem to be as busy, so it doesn't usually take that much extra time.

When you delete half the posts before they're even published, it's a lot quieter. Heh.

(Jokingly said since I don't go there ever but know their moderators can and do delete stuff. Not interested.)

Yeah that witch hunt was done and over with like two years ago. LOL. Keep up ! ;)

For a while I thought he was some kid in his parents basement. As so many people get into internet fights with him, I have reason to look at his posts and the IPs he is posting from. Those IPs come back to locations all over the place and I found that they match the locations of the fires he mentions he is working. So while I dont know who he is and whether he is a 'forest technician I' or a pilot, he does seem to travel with the federal goverments wildfire circus.

What Happened to DouglasBader

He posted today 8/17 on the RED BOARD.

He posts over there all the time. Either somebody has talked some sense into him, or his meds are finally working, but he has been actually fairly civil over there as of late. More contributing, or sharing information and a lot less troll.

He posts over there all the time. Either somebody has talked some sense into him, or his meds are finally working, but he has been actually fairly civil over there as of late. More contributing, or sharing information and a lot less troll.

Apparently the meds wore off because he was given a "time out" over at Red recently. Don't know what happened...just saw the rumbles of the aftermath.

Apparently the meds wore off because he was given a "time out" over at Red recently. Don't know what happened...just saw the rumbles of the aftermath.

One post of his that I saw showed some hostility toward another forum member, but I'm not sure whether I read the post or posts that led to his time out.

Last edited:

I saw that! The only thing that shocks me about that thread is the amount of supporters that really enjoy his trolling. He does have a lot of good info sometimes but IMO, he just can't help himself. He is at core a natural born butt hole. The internet exposes the inner person. I know because I am sometimes shocked by the crap I type sometimes!!:eek:

One post of his that I saw showed some hostility toward another forum member, but I'm not sure whether I read the post or posts led to his time out.

I did, wasn't just one post, it was two days worth of posts that did it.:lol:

Back