iBazinga!
FOR SALE
1980 – PIPER WARRIOR II
PREMIUM IFR CROSS COUNTRY PLANE
LOADED WITH ALL THE GOODIES

AFTT: 5382 SMOH: 1540 COMPRESSIONS: 75/80, 74/80, 73/80, 74/80

ANNUAL: March 2014 LOG BOOKS: Complete and immaculately kept

Interior: 7/10 Exterior 7/10 Always Hangared

Knot2-U aileron, flap and stabilator gap seals, Knots2-U flap hinge fairings, nose and main wheel pants, chrome spinner, RMD wingtip lights, Precise Flight Pulse light system, heated pitot, Reif cylinder and oil sump pre-heater, Kool-Scope, Bogart copper cables, Aux Power receptacle, Assist. Step, Precise Flight standby vacuum, electric trim, rudder trim, pilot/co-pilot PTT switches, vertically adjustable pilot/co-pilot seats, 4-place intercom, external handheld antenna port and power amp, external GPS antenna, Electronic International digital EGT/CHT Overhead vent system with blower, cowl plugs, cover, jumper cables.

Garmin 430W GPS, KX-155 NAV/COM with GS, KT76/A Transponder with Mode C, KR68 ADF (refurbished 2004), KMA24 Audio Panel with 3 LMB, Autocontrol IIIB coupled to heading bug, GPS, and NAV includes BC function, KN64 DME remoted to Nav1 and Nav2, WX900 stormscope, external 12VDC power cigarette plug.

Sale Price: $45,000

Serious buyers only. No brokers or dealers
Call: Scott @ 847.877.1785

Attachments

• N8116B-FORSALE.pdf
    5.1 MB · Views: 44
  • N8116B-Inst_Panel.JPG
    N8116B-Inst_Panel.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 220
  • n8116b_6y9-taking-off.JPG
    n8116b_6y9-taking-off.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 151
  • IMG_0744.JPG
    IMG_0744.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 163
Where is this beastie located?

Looks good, Scott. I know you've put a lot of hours in that ship.

I wonder if this would fit Arthur Gunn's needs.

Nice little plane. Brings back memories....I did a lot of instructing in two '79 models from '80-'82. Good flying machines. Price seems fair, too.

Damn, that's a nice airplane! Right down the street from me, literally

Selling your airplane! Getting out of aviation?
Oh no! Just not flying it as much as I would like. Better to sell it to a good home than to not fly it much. The money will be set aside in the airplane fund for buying another when the job situation changes and I am actually not on the road as much as I am these days.

Buying a helicopter?
:D:D

Aaack!

Nice airplane, nice price, bad timing! :)

Good looking bird. Best of luck with the sale!

Oh no! Just not flying it as much as I would like. Better to sell it to a good home than to not fly it much.

:D:D

Hopefully you will at least keep a medical and rent til next purchase?

Back