Is Kimberly, KT, or Andrew looking for employment?

Some of the requirements.

• Master’s degree in aviation or aviation related field with at least three (3) years of relevant aviation experience (e.g. corporate, air carrier, etc.).
  • Hold all licenses required to be designated under FAR Part 141 as Chief Ground and Flight Instructor (CFII, MEI, and ATP – Preferred).

Some of the requirements.

• Master’s degree in aviation or aviation related field with at least three (3) years of relevant aviation experience (e.g. corporate, air carrier, etc.).
  • Hold all licenses required to be designated under FAR Part 141 as Chief Ground and Flight Instructor (CFII, MEI, and ATP – Preferred).

Colorado is closer. Front Range FTG is looking for an airport manager. We can't figure out the requirements...but a pulse, able to describe what an airplane looks like and most important, able to raise the price of 100LL evey week is critical. That and dealing with a many year deficit and miserable county & state politics is also useful.

Hmm I like it I like it.. Our school may finally have a competitor! :D

I like the location. Very scenic area. However, I do not meet the requirements.

Edit: It appears this is going to be a feeder school for us.

Last edited:
I did not click on the link but the URL says Arkansas?

I just signed a 1 year lease in SF so my job search is in Downtown SF and Silicon Valley only.

Thanks for the help, but the job market is actually booming and I've had 5 interviews scheduled this week!

Should not be long until I'm employed, thank god.

Kimberly

I did not click on the link but the URL says Arkansas?

I just signed a 1 year lease in SF so my job search is in Downtown SF and Silicon Valley only.

Thanks for the help, but the job market is actually booming and I've had 5 interviews scheduled this week!

Should not be long until I'm employed, thank god.

Kimberly

What happened to your last job? What field are you in? I recall you posting pictures once looking out your office window.

What happened to your last job? What field are you in? I recall you posting pictures once looking out your office window.

That was a temp job. They hired (behind my back) externally. If I would have known that I was never being considered for the job, I would not have accepted the position.

Kimberly,

Did you let your website ownership lapse? www.iflylikeagirl.com now goes to Big Sky Nannys website.

Edit: and now it is down.

Jim

Jim,

It is a long story but unfortunately I was not hosting the site and the person who was hosting it accidentally lost all my data due to hackers.

With my job search being a priority the only thing I can do now is search internet archives and rebuild when I can. I have called Go Daddy and purchased a one year hosting plan for only $12 so it is just man hours now.

Kimberly

Back