Suicide Bomber Instructor Blows Up Class

Your relatives put a mass murdering dictator into power. :rolleyes:

Yep, and what was learned? Nothing except how to profit from that. It appears mass murdering dictators are great for the bottom line of the military industrial complex.
Nor was there anything learned about what allows that to happen, the conditions are building here right now.

Last edited:
Too bad it was only a class and not a convention.

:D

Does the suicide bomber who accidentally blew up other suicide bombers get into heaven?

Hell get a few extra virgins in his tent.

Maybe he was related to Jeff Dunhams sidekick Achmed and also suffered from premature DETONATION.

:rofl:

Do they have to take an Incomplete for that class? Probably a little too late to drop it.
I think it was a POP QUIZ:goofy:

It was a class of summer students. Summer over here, summer way over there...

Class that's enough for now. Y'all can split for lunch.
OR
Class you have done well today. One more topic and I let you blow off the rest of the afternoon.

Too bad the bomb wasn't bigger. He didn't kill everybody in the class.

Boys we have here a nuclear bomb. First thing very important I teach you is never to touch this Red Wir.>.>.>.>......

"Class!!! What do you do if someone hands you a lit stick of dynamite?"
"Anyone? Anyone? Beuller? Beuller?"
"YOU HAND IT BACK!!! Ha!! I crack myself up!! Now let's try it..."

Two Iraqi mothers sitting around the table drinking coffee bragging on there kids.

One says my little ACKHHHMED is going to votech school learning to be a ruthless dictator.

The other says. Mine is going to stay in the family business and be a suicide bomber like his father and grandfather. We are so proud of him. He is working really hard to get those 72 virgin ho's. .
You know me girl I'm not the kind to gossip or brag but, His instructor says soon we will see him ALL over town..

LOOK MA:

NO Hands, or legs, arms and head!!

I personally know some Iraqi Christians that fled Iraq after the war. They tell me the average Iraqi wants another Saddam to rule the country, not Mr. Rogers. It takes brutality to control brutality.

That makes me think about all the "managed" democracy talk after the collapse of the ussr

I personally know some Iraqi Christians that fled Iraq after the war. They tell me the average Iraqi wants another Saddam to rule the country, not Mr. Rogers. It takes brutality to control brutality.

I would believe that, given that Egypt's recent election voted for military rule in the country, with the interviews I heard had people saying that security was more important than freedom.

Security is an illusion.

Oh great! Now the government is going to legislate explosives control on assault explosives and regulate labeling on TNT. "WARNING! TNT may be hazardous to your health and cause common sense defects."

Oh great! Now the government is going to legislate explosives control on assault explosives and regulate labeling on TNT. "WARNING! TNT may be hazardous to your health and cause common sense defects."

Doesn't California do that already?

I would believe that, given that Egypt's recent election voted for military rule in the country, with the interviews I heard had people saying that security was more important than freedom.

Yeah but, for them, security is survival, not just protection from petty crime. Not being able to step outside because a rival militant faction wants you dead isn't exactly freedom either.

A buddy of mine who worked in the local farm store during his high school years (circa 1980) told me that they sold dynamite over the counter. Customers would come in, ask for "X" sticks, and the counter guy would go to the back, unlock the big safe, grab the dynamite and send the customer on his/her way. Apparently, dynamite was the preferred stump removal tool.

Amazing that we've come so far in ~40 years. From OTC dynamite to mandates restricting fertilizer.

Yeah but, for them, security is survival, not just protection from petty crime. Not being able to step outside because a rival militant faction wants you dead isn't exactly freedom either.

Agreed. It's a very different world over there, one that I'm thankful every day I don't live in.

Back