Latest Video - My Flying Bliss

iflyblog.com

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Brent
With the deep freeze in the Midwest I went through hours of video and put together this compilation. Thought I would share it here.

http://vimeo.com/83397431

It's a little long for me at 6 minutes, but I figured that was good considered where I started (roughly 40 hrs of footage).

Shot with a GoPro Hero 3 Black edition, a Drift170HD, and my iPhone 4S. Edited with iMovie (latest version) on a Mac.

Regards,

Brent

S I X MINUTES?!??!? Holy crap, ok, lemme go get a beer. Sheesh, six minutes. In internet time, that's like, I dunno, like freshman year of high school. FOREVER.

Nice!

I'm one who often doesn't make it through the whole video especially when it's six minutes. :D

Glad I did. :)

Very nice !
P.S. There is a poor 42 years old white man that would love to go up in that. :D

nice! interesting touch with the B&W. crystal clear HD, gotta love it!

WOW that looks like a lot of FUN!!
Thanks for the post!

S I X MINUTES?!??!? Holy crap, ok, lemme go get a beer. Sheesh, six minutes. In internet time, that's like, I dunno, like freshman year of high school. FOREVER.

I know. I'm more of a 3 minute guy, not just in videos!

How was the beer?

That was an awesome video. Well done!

What song did you use as a soundtrack? That first song reminded me of the old "Carrier" mini-series.

Your stuff was way better btw.

Nice video ,looks like one fun airplane.

That was an awesome video. Well done!

What song did you use as a soundtrack? That first song reminded me of the old "Carrier" mini-series.

Your stuff was way better btw.

Mark,
Much thanks!

The first song is called All These Things That I've Done by The Killers

The second one is Pompeii by Bastille

Regards,

Back