2013 Aviation Related Raffles

Re: 2013 Aviation Related Raffles ***UPDATE***

I RECEIVED THIS EMAIL THIS MORNING. LESS THAN 39 TICKETS ARE ON SALE AT A DEEP DISCOUNT

I BOUGHT 3 FOR $120:yes:

The LUSCOMBE Endowment Inc

WWW.LUSCOMBE.ORG | WWW.CLASSICAERO.INFO/CATEGORIES/WIN-ME/
October 2013

INSERT YOURSELF INTO THIS SEAT!
There was a problem with the coupon that has been fixed!
Single Tickets Were $100 Now Only $60!
3-packs Were $250 Now Only $150!
10-packs Were $600 Now Onlly $450

AND THERE'S MORE
If you tried to check out with this coupon code but were told the coupon expired or didn't apply - Please try again, we've corrected the problem.

Current purchasers of 2013 WinMe! tickets - Enter the Coupon Code: "loyal" when you purchase single tickets and get an ADDITIONAL $20 Off per ticket!
That's only $40/ticket (limit 10 please.)

These offers good while supplies last or until December 2 2013 so Hurry!

As of 11/26/2013 Now only 39 tickets remain!

Of course, I just received my one-for-$100 ticket. Shazbat!

bought 1 for the Luscombe and 3 for the 172!

I couldn't find a drawing date for either though.

I RECEIVED THIS EMAIL THIS MORNING. LESS THAN 39 TICKETS ARE ON SALE AT A DEEP DISCOUNT

October 2013

AND THERE'S MORE
If you tried to check out with this coupon code but were told the coupon expired or didn't apply - Please try again, we've corrected the problem.

Current purchasers of 2013 WinMe! tickets - Enter the Coupon Code: "loyal" when you purchase single tickets and get an ADDITIONAL $20 Off per ticket!

Amazing they are still trying to get rid of tickets- they earlier bumped the goal down to only 1500. Those are pretty good odds, and a really nice prize. I'm glad I got in on the brief "buy one, get one free" special they had a while back. Got six for the price of three. Hmmm... maybe I should get more? :D
At any rate, it seems that again, they may not hold the drawing before the end of the year... the suspense is killing me!! :mad2:

Last edited:
I will need someone to help me fly it home to Louisiana. I'm a little rusty and will need some tale dragger instruction. :D>

October 2013

AND THERE'S MORE

In for one. Thanks.

It will be after Christmas. They hold a yearly gathering at their place and do the drawing there, think it's in January. It'll be a late Christmas present.

...and dont forget the income taxes... but assuming a book value less than 30k, its still a good deal for a sweet Luscombe.

Dang!:confused: I forgot about the taxes.
We wouldn't want BO to miss his cut of my new airplane. If I have to pay ~40% in winning tax. It seems fair that he pay ~40% of my entry ticket weather I win or not? :mad2::wink2:

Latest on the Luscombe Endowment raffle:
Raffle is closed, but accountant who draws the winning tickets has a daughter who had to go to the hospital for about a week, so winners won't be announced until around next weekend.
Good luck, everybody!
:fcross:

Well, I didn't win the Luscombe, but I'm holding out hope for the Sporty's RV12.

It will be after Christmas. They hold a yearly gathering at their place and do the drawing there, think it's in January. It'll be a late Christmas present.

Looks like January 18th is the Wings of Hope drawing date.

I received this email today. Good luck to everyone especially me. :)

Hello Ticket Holders!

Thank you for participating in Wings of Hope’s Cessna 172 Raffle.* It was a huge success and the funds will absolutely help to save American kids’ lives. Your enthusiasm is greatly appreciated!

The Drawing is to take place within 90 days of the sale of the 3000th*ticket and so, on Saturday, January 18th*we will draw the winner at Wings of Hope’s World Headquarters at*1:00 pm. The accounting firm of Fick, Eggemeyer and Williamson will be there to confirm an independent process using a computer generated winning Raffle Ticket number.

Back