Free cars!

steingar

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
steingar
Those of you in Michigan may be eligible for the free cars Victory Honda of Monroe Michigan is offering to give out. Details here.

Dang....I thought you were announcing a new ObamaCar program!

So, you mean Obama Care was nothing more than a typo. was it really supposed to be Obama Car?

Actually a good promotion, the odds of giving anything away are almost 0, actually I would bet all I could, that Ohio State will score on Michigan. But, it's getting people talking and getting the dealerhip name splashed all over the news and Internet. Brilliant! :D

No doubt it is restricted to Michigan residents. BTDT, never again. Nuff said.

BTW, I once worked in a place that had two staff docs who were alumni of the rival institutions. They had a friendly rivalry as well. The one from UM had a bumper sticker that read: "Directions to Columbus: South till you smell it, then East till you step in it".

Dave

This is one of the places where Dave Ramsey is full of crap. His figures have definitely been shown to be wrong over the past six years. Still, the underlying premise (buy what you can afford with out a loan, don't buy new) aren't particularly bad, but his 8% ROR isn't a "guarantee."

While I don't agree with everything Dave says, the average shlub would probably do better to listen a bit to his recommendations.

Back