The number 11

gkainz

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Greg Kainz
from my inbox, submitted with no opinion implied or intended ... I cannot vouch for it's accuracy, nor do I care to. The M/S Word thing at the bottom is enough to make you go "huh?"
---------------------------------------
If you are a skeptical person - still read on as it's actually very interesting!!

This is actually freaky!! (mainly the end part...take the time to read it)

1) New York City has 11 letters

2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.

3) Ramsin Yuseb has 11 letters .

(The terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin Towers in 1993)

4) George W Bush has 11 letters.

This could be a mere coincidence, but this gets more interesting:

1) New York is the 11th state.

2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number 11.

3) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11

4) Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers , was carrying 65 passengers. 6+5 = 11

5) The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now known. 9 + 1+ 1 =11

6) The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone number 911.

9 + 1 + 1 = 11

Sheer coincidence..?! Read on and make up your own mind:

1) The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes was 254.

2 + 5 + 4 = 11.

2) September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year.

Again 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.

3) The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11.

4) The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers incident.

Now this is where things get totally eerie:

The most recognized symbol for the US , after the Stars & Stripes, is the Eagle. The following verse is taken from the Quran, the Islamic holy book:

"For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced: for the wrath of theEagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was peace."

That verse is number 9.11 of the Quran. Still unconvinced?

Try this and see how you feel afterwards, it made my hair stand on end:

Open Microsoft Word and do the following:

1. Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first plane to hit one of the Twin Towers ..

2. Highlight the Q33 NY.

3. Change the font size to 48.

4. Change the actual font to the WINGDINGS 1

---------------------------------------

Someone has way too much spare time. I could come up with billions of things that do not equal 11 that are related to the incident too.

jangell said:
Someone has way too much spare time. I could come up with billions of things that do not equal 11 that are related to the incident too.

My sentiments, also.

2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number 11.

3) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11

Later....

1. Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first plane to hit one of the Twin Towers ..

But then again, 33 - 11 / (1+1)=11 so I guess it does work out.

No flight involved in the terrorist attacks was flight 11 or 33, and neither used gate 11 or 33.

The real scary one:
ALLAH = ALLAH

edit: oh dammit, PoA doesn't support wingdings....

Oh! Oh! I got one...and this has to do with the upcoming Veterans Day holiday:

In 1918, Woodrow Wilson signed the Armistice that on the eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh month, ending (on paper) World War I. This particular day, time, and month marked a significant event in history for a long time and was probably chosen for the signing of the Armistice as a slap to the Germans since a traditional carnival begins at that time. (St Martin's day, when peasants got paid for bringing in the harvest.)

And that's a fact... :)

smigaldi said:
Yep. If I need that extra push over the cliff, you know what I do??

Eleven!
Why don't you just make ten louder and make ten be the top number and make that a little louder?

I watched that last week. The commentary on the DVD done in character was a riot.

There is no 9.11 in the Quran, but nontheless we all had better start learning it and be ready for more of these number comparisons, now that we have sent a message to the world that we as a country are no longer willing to take the steps needed to defend ourselves, there will be a lot more of these types of attacks and comparisons.

gibbons said:
Why don't you just make ten louder and make ten be the top number and make that a little louder?

Yeah but mine goes to eleven!!!

That is a great movie. I have never watched it with the commentary on, will have to do that. I did just watch Mighty Wind with the comm. on and that was pretty good.

Frank Browne said:
Yeah, but too bad their drummer died in that bizarre gardening accident.
That would be John "Stumpy" Pepys who died in 1969

Lets not forget the other drummers of their that died tragically:
  • Eric Childs -- died 1974, choking to death on someone else's vomit.
  • Peter "James" Bond -- spontaneously combusted on stage in 1977.
  • Mick Shrimpton, who replaced Bond, disappeared and is presumed dead, as his brother Ric replaced him in 1992 and interviews with Ric make reference to other Tap members saying "We're not sure we want to put your mum through this again." (Rip, June 1992). No cause of death listed

I have not seen that movie in years. I might have to go find it somewhere.

wesleyj said:
There is no 9.11 in the Quran, but nontheless we all had better start learning it and be ready for more of these number comparisons, now that we have sent a message to the world that we as a country are no longer willing to take the steps needed to defend ourselves, there will be a lot more of these types of attacks and comparisons.

You may be thinking of the old Koran.
The quote is from the New Koran...

My name (first + last) has 11 letters, I'm 5, ft 11 inches tall, and I lived on 11 mile road for 11 years. I'm sure I could find a bunch of nines in my past, present, and future as well. So what?

My name (first + last) has 11 letters, I'm 5, ft 11 inches tall, and I lived on 11 mile road for 11 years. I'm sure I could find a bunch of nines in my past, present, and future as well. So what?

So YOU'RE behind all this ;)

SkyHog said:
No flight involved in the terrorist attacks was flight 11 or 33, and neither used gate 11 or 33.

American 11 was the first one, but...

So what?

There's something similar to this that I saw years back comparing the Lincoln and Kennedy assassinations.

Back