Wed 11/13/13 dinner at Pilot Pete's (06C)

gprellwitz

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Grant Prellwitz
PJ Gustafson is going to be in Chicago Wednesday, 11/13. We'll meet for dinner at Pilot Pete's, Schaumburg (06C).

Come join us, either flying or driving! It's a great restaurant, and we'll have a bunch of cool people there!

Time has been set at 7:00PM.

Just reply here or send me a PM so we can get a large enough table.

Last edited:
PJ Gustafson is going to be in Chicago Wednesday, 11/13. We'll meet for dinner at Pilot Pete's, Schaumburg (06C).

Come join us, either flying or driving! It's a great restaurant, and we'll have a bunch of cool people there!

Time has been set at 7:00PM.

Just reply here or send me a PM so we can get a large enough table.

I'm in - Should have the plane back from the avionics shop by then. I replied on the Facebook thread too.

Poor PJ. Please let him out of that hell hole as soon as you're done with him so he can go back to Texas. ;)

I was there a few weeks ago with a group from Spring City Aviation out of KUES. Fun time and neat intro to XC for me (not even 10 hrs in at that point)

That burger was excellent but way too damn big!

Poor PJ. Please let him out of that hell hole as soon as you're done with him so he can go back to Texas. ;)

Trust me, I haven't even gone up there yet and I'm already looking forward to getting back here to the relative warmth. ;-)

Trust me, I haven't even gone up there yet and I'm already looking forward to getting back here to the relative warmth. ;-)

Oh. You're coming. That must be why it suddenly got cold as a witch's tit today!

I got the bird out of the avionics shop today - It's been there for over a month! :( But, the autopilot works, the GPS is back to its old self and the climb performance is really good with my wallet $4K lighter. :eek:

OK, it's just that it is COLD again! Clear and a million today, altimeter 30.60! And even a cruise climb airspeed is too low - Took it out for a test flight with the avionics guy and we were climbing 1700 fpm at 120 KIAS. :goofy: But not flying this bird for a month - My only flight since she's been in the shop was bringing the 182RG home from Baltimore - Well, I was rusty. Short legs, but I wasn't getting my power reductions done as early as normal and just wasn't nearly as ahead of the plane as I normally am.

So I need to fly. Very much looking forward to a trip to Schaumburg tomorrow. :)

LOL Kent.

I'm here - got in early to avoid rush hour traffic. Just sitting in the bar area working for now and plan to grab a table at 6:45p or so. Bald guy, Boeing shirt.

qu4ygutu.jpg

Back