The Pilot's Guide To Flying On a Budget - ebook just released

iflyblog.com

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Brent
After months of work and lots of help from friends in the GA community, I have finally finished my latest ebook - The Pilot's Guide To Flying On a Budget.

It is organized around learning to fly, renting, owning, and building. I believe it will definitely help folks save money on flying - something we can all get behind.

Here's the link to the sales page, where you can download a free sample or buy it.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Apologies in advance for the shameless self-promotion, but I believe it's something that can help with one of the biggest detractors of our sport.

Brent

Brand new 2 grand worth of flying machine. You mentioned European aviation in the sample methinks they are doing just fine. Yes the expense and regulation we have in America is bad and getting worse, but the funny truth is regular airplane flying is boring. All freedom lost sucks but little airplanes going away meh whatever.

Brent thanks but your books cost means 4 gallons of gas for my plane. Wishing you good luck .

Looks interesting but I only can afford to fly 1-2 hours per month max so that book isn't going to help me much as I see it.

I am a poor pilot. Probably never should have gotten into this mucho expensive hobby.

David

Thanks guys! Yes I completely understand. That's funny I equate everything to avgas too! Starbucks = 1/2 gallon of 100LL.

The book is $21.25 (half the cost of an EAA or AOPA membership). If it doesn't save you that amount, I'll refund your money - as mentioned on my site.

All the best!

Brent

Brand new 2 grand worth of flying machine. You mentioned European aviation in the sample methinks they are doing just fine. Yes the expense and regulation we have in America is bad and getting worse, but the funny truth is regular airplane flying is boring. All freedom lost sucks but little airplanes going away meh whatever.

Oh to be misguided :rolleyes:

There's nothing of note in the sample provided. Certainly nothing I read, alas, that gives me an idea of your theme.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Back