Who killed J.F.K.?

Tony_Scarpelli

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Tony_Scarpelli

The John F. Kennedy assassination videos below are among the very best and most revealing available on the Internet. On the 50th anniversary of the assassination of this great man, you owe it to yourself to explore the deeper truths behind this tragic event. These videos and documentaries come from reliable sources, yet raise serious questions about who really killed John F. Kennedy. Thanks for caring.

JFK Assassination Video #1 : History Channel (5-minute clip)

JFK Assassination Video #2 : History Channel's Banned Segment (45 minutes)

JFK Assassination Video #3 : NBC Affiliate's JFK: An Unsolved Murder (48 min)

JFK Assassination Video #4 : Secret Service Standdown (3-minute clip)

JFK Assassination Video #5 : A Study in Deception: Zapruder Film (two video clips)

JFK Assassination Video #6 : The Men Who Killed Kennedy (all 9 episodes)

The strongest scientific evidence indicates that Lee Harvey Oswald is the murder. Is there doubt, yes. There is very little that we are absolutely sure of.

Most of those videos are a waste of time. Most of the conspiracy theories have been debunked. The ones that haven't been debunked, are weak.

A bullet shot by a gun. Past that everything else is conjecture, myth, misdirection, and intended confusion. Conspiracy possibly, organized assassination definitely.

All I know is that it was my 4th birthday and I didn't get a birthday cake that year.

I'm still pi**ed.

The World Bank killed Kennedy. Please, no other questions.

All I know is that it was my 4th birthday and I didn't get a birthday cake that year.

I'm still pi**ed.

Okay, that was funny. :rofl:

We must be about the same age! I was ****ed because they didn't have cartoons that Saturday as they funeral preempted everything. :rofl:

Oswald killed Kennedy. The Warren Commission screwed up the investigation and left holes to be filled by conspiracy theorists. End of story, he acted alone. At least the Warren Commission got that part right. ;)

It was Muslim Terrorists. Obama's half brother was the money man behind the operation.:lol:

Oswald killed Kennedy. The Warren Commission screwed up the investigation and left holes to be filled by conspiracy theorists. End of story, he acted alone. At least the Warren Commission got that part right. ;)

Hmmm..
A head shot by Oswald from the rear blew Kennedy's brains all over the truck lid instead of all over the dashboard and the Texas Gov sitting in front of him.....

I ain't buying it.....

There was at least one shooter on the grassy knoll..:yes:

If you happen to be in Dallas, go to the book depository window an look out on Daly Plaza for yourself. That's all I had to do. Oswald didn't do it. He was no doubt involved, but he didn't kill Kennedy.

If you happen to be in Dallas, go to the book depository window an look out on Daly Plaza for yourself. That's all I had to do. Oswald didn't do it. He was no doubt involved, but he didn't kill Kennedy.

Agree. Apparently whomever planned the exhibits at the Depository also agrees since there is an entire section dedicated to the conspiracy theory.

Agree. Apparently whomever planned the exhibits at the Depository also agrees since there is an entire section dedicated to the conspiracy theory.
I thought it was weird that there was that section dedicated to the conspiracy theory but I figured they were just being open-minded by showing both sides.

I thought it was weird that there was that section dedicated to the conspiracy theory but I figured they were just being open-minded by showing both sides.

I found it strange too. Apparently a great deal of people [at the time] thought it was a conspiracy. But as with anything else, all they have to do is keep it under wraps for ~10 years and people forget or no longer care.

I found it strange too. Apparently a great deal of people [at the time] thought it was a conspiracy. But as with anything else, all they have to do is keep it under wraps for ~10 years and people forget or no longer care.
I think a substantial number of people still think there was a conspiracy, more than I would have guessed. Look at the posts in this thread.

The people that killed Kennedy was the same people that destroyed the twin towers.

I can't say more for fear of safety for my family, my co-workers and neighborhood. The researchers who collected definite proof of JFK's killing had stored their documents in a safe on the 112th floor of Tower 1. Look at what happened to them. :D

It is a coincident that Oliver Stone made a movie about both events?

Last edited:
The people that killed Kennedy was the same people that destroyed the twin towers.

I can't say more for fear of safety for my family, my co-workers and neighborhood. The researchers who collected definite proof of JFK's killing had stored their documents in a safe on the 112th floor of Tower 1. Look at what happened to them.

Probably not.

It's been years since I tours the book depository but I clearly remember the guide describing the "pristeen" bullet and how unusual it is to find such a "pristeen" bullet after such a violent shot.

I think LBJ was involved no Lee Harvey Oswald was a patsy.

but I figured they were just being open-minded by showing both sides.
Clearly the conspiracies in this case reached a level that is hard to ignore - they took on a life of their own. A bit like the story of the biggest art forger of all time - Han Van Meegeren - became so notorious that he was the most well known person in Holland during his time and his fame added certain legitimacy to his own works.

Originally Posted by MadseasoN

I think a substantial number of people still think there was a conspiracy, more than I would have guessed. Look at the posts in this thread.

When the Warren Commission's records were transferred to the National Archives, the unpublished portions were sealed for 75 years, in accordance with an existing policy that applied to investigations conducted by the executive branch. I think this had a lot to do with creating the impression of a coverup. (The policy was later changed by legislation.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_commission#Commission_records

A head shot by Oswald from the rear blew Kennedy's brains all over the truck lid instead of all over the dashboard and the Texas Gov sitting in front of him.....
Laws of Physics at work, multiple simulations confirmed the distribution of brain material in a scenario like that. Laws of Physics have the tendency not to care what people think of them...

Laws of Physics at work, multiple simulations confirmed the distribution of brain material in a scenario like that. Laws of Physics have the tendency not to care what people think of them...

Sorry.... I ain't buying it....... All the other shots shown in the magruder films show JFK and the guv, Connely, I think that was his name,, being throw forward from Oswalds shots from the rear.. The fatal shot to JFK's head was clearly incoming from the front, which scattered his brain matter over the truck surface, that was the stuff Jackie was picking up, and JFK's head and upper torso was propelled rearward when that shot hit him.... Get a pumpkin, which is very similar the the consistancy of a human head. fire a rifle round at it, video it and post it here.. It will NOT show the filling of the pumpkin going backwards toward the direction of the incoming shot, nor will it show the pumpkin itself being blasted into the direction of the incoming shot....

Personally you, or anyone else will convince me that the fatal shot did not come from behind JFK...:no::nonod:... NFW...

Last edited:
Lee Harvey Oswald decided he was going to kill JFK after his March 20th, 1961 speech saying that the only way to eat a hot dog is with ketchup on it.

Lee Harvey Oswald decided he was going to kill JFK after his March 20th, 1961 speech saying that the only way to eat a hot dog is with ketchup on it.

Oh the humanity....:eek::hairraise::):lol:

And.... It was rumored the JFK mumbled the phrase ATITAPA just before he got in the limo..

ATITAPA = any terrorist in the area please advise..... :redface:;)

Last edited:
Get a pumpkin, which is very similar the the consistancy of a human head. fire a rifle round at it, video it and post it here
Some people did exactly that and the results confirmed that the fatal shot came from behind, even head movement was verified. No, I am not going to do it, have no means or desire, there is a ton of material on the subject perhaps even a relevant video clip. Frankly I don't care what you think and I care less about convincing you one way or another, you can even believe in Flat Earth and wouldn't bother me a bit.

Last edited:
Some people did exactly that and the results confirmed that the fatal shot came from behind, even head movement was verified. No, I am not going to do it, have no means or desire, there is a ton of material on the subject perhaps even a relevant video clip. Frankly I don't care what you think and I care less about convincing you one way or another, you can even believe in Flat Earth and wouldn't bother me a bit.

Some people = the same some people who told the Benghazi group to stand down..... Unfortunately we never get to find out those "some people" are...:no::nonod::rolleyes:

Coincidence.......... I think not...

Nah. It was his June 26, 1963 speech in which he declared himself to be a jelly doughnut. :rolleyes:

Personally you, or anyone else will convince me that the fatal shot did not come from behind JFK...
A lot of people still believe the twin towers was attacked by missiles and/or controlled demolition.

Not much point in trying to waste time trying to convince them, because they don't care about the facts and science.

The evidence and physics supports a single shooter from the book depository.

There's not much money to be made by going by the official findings. It's much more lucrative to make up conspiracy theories for the paranoid, delusional and subversive. Books, documentaries, and speaking tours can be big bucks.

JFK: New book claims US President's brother Robert Kennedy STOLE his brain
Author James Swanson alleges John F Kennedy's younger brother took the brain to cover up illnesses or drug use by the President
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/jfk-new-book-claims-presidents-2474394

JFK: The Smoking Gun documentary claims president was accidentally shot by clumsy secret service agent
It names George Hickey as the man riding in the car behind Kennedy when he accidentally fired his weapon
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/jfk-smoking-gun-documentary-claims-2102829

I thought the :rolleyes: icon would be disclaimer enough, but I guess not...

I wasn't sure whether you were rolling your eyes because of what he said, or because of the way people misinterpreted it. That's why I posted the link without stating either agreement or disagreement with whatever point you were trying to make.

Last edited:
A lot of people still believe the twin towers was attacked by missiles and/or controlled demolition.

Of course it was destroyed by both the missile and demolition. Nobody would hijack a plane and commit suicide. This isn't Imperial Japan 1945.

The evidence for JFK's assassination was kept in a safe in Tower 1 and needed to be destroyed. Tower 2 was demolished to keep conspiracy researchers off guard. ;)

Last edited:
Back