Inside the Security Area

DavidWhite

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
DW
So, I was in the big city of Chadron, NE for work today. I crossed into the security area accidentally and got an earful from the TSA about security. So, after we finished our job, loaded the airplane (which was significantly expedited by driving the car through the gate that was wired open) and fueled up, I decided it was time to stick it to the man.

Some people after viewing the following picture may experience a burning sensation in the loins -

pygyre6y.jpg

Many years ago I was ferrying a Tiger from NY to ID and stopped at an airport in PA for the night. The next morning at the crack of dawn I got to the airport as they were loading a commuter airline turboprop for the day's first flight. I was unfamiliar with the access to the ramp so I asked a TSA agent. He pointed to a door next to the door that the airline passengers were shuffling through after they exited the metal detectors and friskers. So I walked right past the metal detectors, the guards, the turboprop itself, and across the far side of the ramp where the Tiger was parked tail to the runway, unchallenged. I love theater.

What is it with you and the Hasselhoff pose? :lol:

The wearing of closed toed shoes seems to have fried your brain. Where are your flip-flops?

Texas men don't wear closed toed shoes in August.

Or lay on 100 degree concrete, for that matter. lol

Knowing the gov.you are probably on tape ,one could only hope it goes vira l before your picture hits the post office wall.

As a Fed LEO, I give this picture 2 thumbs up. But please, next time, close the legs.

I usually get the "If you were a couple years older...." speech.

Can't win em' all.

Yeah I got that right up to about 30. Then it abruptly switched to "If you were a couple years younger...."

LOL.

You just wait David. They will make you their *****, right after they get done with that drug running terrorist and enemy of the State, Martha King.

She promised she'd bake them cookies. You don't hold a candle to that.

But if the cookies aren't good, they'll be cranky and your next visit to Chadron, that hotbed of terrorist super cells, will include a polite request to assume the position, at the end of a loaded Colt AR-15.

I recommend you offer them some 30 round magazines. All the best "tactical" Sheriff's departments need some. You can fly them to KSNY and catch the shuttle to Cabela's to buy 'em.

Texas men don't wear closed toed shoes in August.

Or lay on 100 degree concrete, for that matter. lol
Um, you're not exactly qualified to make that statement...

Native born and there are a LOT of us that wear jeans and boots (ie. closed toed shoes) in August...

Not gonna dispute the 100 degree concrete thought, though.

Ryan

Many years ago I was ferrying a Tiger from NY to ID and stopped at an airport in PA for the night. The next morning at the crack of dawn I got to the airport as they were loading a commuter airline turboprop for the day's first flight. I was unfamiliar with the access to the ramp so I asked a TSA agent. He pointed to a door next to the door that the airline passengers were shuffling through after they exited the metal detectors and friskers. So I walked right past the metal detectors, the guards, the turboprop itself, and across the far side of the ramp where the Tiger was parked tail to the runway, unchallenged. I love theater.

That sounds like KFKL, Franklin, PA. I do get a kick out of it every time I stop there. The pax don't look real happy after their TSA frisking when they see you walking through a door 5 feet away from them, separated only by the RED LINE OF DOOM! :rofl:

Back