Henning spotted

Actually looked like whoever was driving knew what they were doing there. Timed it well.

Nope, not Henning. No triple reefed main with a storm jib.

Great job there. That skipper can definitely handle that boat!

Henning doesn't dock the boat, the dock comes to him.

He is the most interesting man in the world. Stay thirsty my friends.

Haha..I met Henning in Fort Lauderdale! He is a character for sure... If you read this Henning..I still haven't figured out who Van Halen or Superman are in my phone. Lol....

No way was that Henning. No way would he allow that much momentum at 00:46. He would have applied reverse power, just inside, still out from the wharf's end, and then just coasted around the dock's end, protecting himself from last second transmission failure.

Henning knows energy management. :)

Last edited:
^^^yeah, that^^^

Henning would've done it far better. Just ask him, he'll tell you so.

Someone or something must have really pi$$ed him off.. He hasn't been in here for months .:no::dunno:

Someone or something must have really pi$$ed him off.. He hasn't been in here for months .:no::dunno:

He's hanging out on Facebook. Don't know him well enough to ask what ticked him off here, but can guess.

No way was that Henning. No way would he allow that much momentum at 00:46. He would have applied reverse power, just inside, still out from the wharf's end, and then just coasted around the dock's end, protecting himself from last second transmission failure.

Henning knows energy management. :)

He wanted to get to the bar faster. ;)

Back