"Plane Fun" - Airport event.

saracelica

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
saracelica
The local EAA group (www.eaa582.org) puts on an event at KTDZ (Toledo Executive) every year. Called Plane Fun. It's Father's Day weekend. The club I belong to "Blue Horizons" will have a table there and there will be Young Eagles flights going on along with some warbirds. I should be out there one of the two days. But if a PoA'er is going to be there I'll try to be there then as well. :)

I'll try and make it in if the stars align. Got folks to see in T-town anyway. You'll know its me if you see a spanky white Cherokee with Buckeye-colored striping.

Sounds fun and I already know what you look like. I'd like to try and come out that way if the extended family doesn't decide to do something for Father's Day in St. Louis. I also have a Cherokee that tends to get remembered in a crowd. :D

I'm going to try to make it as well. Is there any food on-field at TDZ? If so, maybe we could make it the June fly-in destination for the GL/M meetup group.

Anyone within 60 miles of Kalamazoo, MI and have an open seat? I'd love to go if I can hitch a ride with someone!

I'm going to try to make it as well. Is there any food on-field at TDZ? If so, maybe we could make it the June fly-in destination for the GL/M meetup group.

Great idea!

Don't think there is food on site.

Back