Mile High club couple in deep doo doo

Bailed seems to mean charged and had a bond set by the judge. They paid it, explained themselves to the best of their ability, then flew to Jamaica. I wonder if they got engaged as a criminal defense technique!

I wonder where the trial will be held!

CapeCodJay said:
Any MH Club members?!?! :)

Does having marital relations with my wife at the hotel while skiing in Lake Tahoe count (we were staying at about 6k feet)?:dunno:

Last edited:
Somehow, I doubt they were arrested for having sex in the toilet. What they probably did was, when confrounted by the flight crew, they became abusive and threatening. These days, no crew is taking any abuse. You step out of line and the authorities are there to greet and welcome the travelers.
It's a bit extreme but how does the captain know what is really going on if he's chambered in the front under lock and key? Kind of like your Dad telling you "If you don't behave, I'm going to turn this car around right now!"

silver-eagle said:
Somehow, I doubt they were arrested for having sex in the toilet. What they probably did was, when confrounted by the flight crew, they became abusive and threatening. These days, no crew is taking any abuse. You step out of line and the authorities are there to greet and welcome the travelers.

Nahhh. I think they were having sex in the toilet.

Their first mistake was going to the toilet. A pro mile-higher does it in the seat, in plain view. No one will say anything because they'll be too appalled.

CapeCodJay said:
Any MH Club members?!?! :)

Yes, multiple times. You should try it sometime, however find someone, by yourself does not count....:)

tom. said:
Nahhh. I think they were having sex in the toilet.
Yeah, and got caught, no doubt! HOWever, that's probably not what they were arrested for!

Brent Bradford said:
Yes, multiple times. You should try it sometime, however find someone, by yourself does not count....:)
Rodney Dangerfield:

"I remember my first time.

Lemme tell ya, I was SCARED.

I WAS ALL ALONE!"

I'm not even gonna TALK about all the bad jokes that come to mind just from the thread title! :eek: :D

kevin47881 said:
Does having marital relations with my wife at the hotel while skiing in Lake Tahoe count (we were staying at about 6k feet)?:dunno:

Negative. As per their website you must be 5280 AGL.

mikea said:
Bailed by a court?

Egads what's the world coming to. When I and an equally bored female passenger were seen coming out of the Lav on a Lufthansa flight from Chicago to Frankfurt, all we got was a sly glance and grin from the stew.

SkyHog said:
Their first mistake was going to the toilet. A pro mile-higher does it in the seat, in plain view. No one will say anything because they'll be too appalled.

BS, a real mile higher does it in the pilots seat without an autopilot. Bonus points and admittion to the rotor club for doing it while flying a helo (this works best with the woman flying from the top seat.)

Think I'll pass on that, Henning - sounds like I'd have too much of a chance of coming and going at the same time... :eek:

Henning said:
BS, a real mile higher does it in the pilots seat without an autopilot. Bonus points and admittion to the rotor club for doing it while flying a helo (this works best with the woman flying from the top seat.)

Yeah, lets just say I would not try it in a Cheetah. The mission can be accomplished but....not very relaxing.

etsisk said:
Think I'll pass on that, Henning - sounds like I'd have too much of a chance of coming and going at the same time... :eek:

Yeah, but it would take the undertaker a week to get the smile off your face!:D

Henning said:

And to mix it up a bit in a fixed wing, it helps if both are pilots..........

Brent Bradford said:
Yeah, lets just say I would not try it in a Cheetah. The mission can be accomplished but....not very relaxing.

A Cheetah? That's a walk in the park when you compare it to an R-22.

When your are flying a plane or helo, fly the damn thing. When you're on the ground, well you know what to do. My $.02.

Last edited:
Anthony said:
When your in a plane or helo, fly the damn thing. When your on the ground, well you know what to do. My $.02.

When your what? is "in a plane or helo;" or when your what? "is on the ground," you're going to have better control over your actions in SWA(Speech, Writing, and Actions).

:rolleyes:

smigaldi said:
Is that the voice of experience Brent??:D:eek:

Heheheh, well lets just say I thought about putting a stick in the canope rails to hold it open during flight to see if that would help. Decided against that one....:) Of course it's my buddies plane so I had permission and the keys to it. He's 22 and full of money and other stuff so he didn't mind. :) He just bought a Mooney and gave me keys to that one too...however...dunno about trying the mooney. We both turn 30 this year. I dont know if we are still that limber.

I have two signs going into the basement (my office and theater room). One says, "You are now entering Man Land!" The other says, "Mile High Member Since 1997." My wife's parents just shake their heads everytime they go down there. :)

Lawreston said:
When your what? is "in a plane or helo;" or when your what? "is on the ground," you're going to have better control over your actions in SWA(Speech, Writing, and Actions).

:rolleyes:

What are you the thought police? :rolleyes:

Anthony said:
What are you the thought police? :rolleyes:

Nope; just intolerant of people who misapply grammar and spelling. (And you should have put a comma after What are you.)

Strictly speaking, you should have used a comma and not a semi-colon in that response.

Greebo said:
Strictly speaking, you should have used a comma and not a semi-colon in that response.

Anyone remember "Spelling flames are bad USENET"? I suppose grammar ones are as well.

Lawreston said:
Nope; just intolerant of people who misapply grammar and spelling. (And you should have put a comma after What are you.)

Intolerant??? Wow, that's pretty strong for grammar and spelling. Harley, I'm not going to spend the time to make sure all my posts have perfect grammar and spelling. My recommendation would be to just stop reading them if it bothers you that much.

Lawreston said:
I hope that you are kidding. In my experience it is considered disrespectful to publicly correct a person’s grammar. Some people are wired to understand words and some people are not. I assure you that I would not attempt to humiliate you simply because you do not fully understand a concept. Some of the most successful people that I have met are not capable of properly constructing a sentence.

Also I do not proof read the majority of my posts on this forum. These are discussions not entries in dictionaries.

Harley, if you wanted to use the semi colon, simply adding the word "I" to the second sentence would have worked.

tsk tsk :D

And just don't write "should of" or "could of" and I won't call you out :D

Bill Jennings said:
Anyone remember "Spelling flames are bad USENET"? I suppose grammar ones are as well.
Hey, I just figure...glass houses... ;)

Any other spelling and grammar errors, please advise.

NOT!

LOL!

:D

Lawreston said:

I don't think you should start a sentence with a conjunction (I also believe parenthetic statements should occur within the sentence they expand).

Back