pilotod
sportpilotco
stagecoachco
steve
Tom F.

Added 4/30/13

ghayes
soyAnarchisto

Getting tired of trying to keep it alphabetical. Going chronological...

and our three honorary members - we won't forget you....not matter how much you plead, beg or bribe us.

* midlifeflyer
* teller1900
* random

Last edited:
Didn't realize there were that many PoA members in Colorado. Add me to the list, student pilot at KAPA.

...as soon as I graduate I should be able to start my PPL shortly afterward...then I will feel like I really belong on the list, but it's still nice to be included till then :wink2:

Add me! I am just about to finish up my private cert hopefully next month. My aero club is at KCOS, but I live under KFLY's pattern in Falcon. :)

You can add Eric's last name. Cartman.

What are the qualifications for inclusion?

What are the qualifications for inclusion?

Do you currently live in Colorado?
Have you lived in Colorado in either the 20th or 21st Century?
Have you ever stayed at a Holiday Inn located in Colorado?

Sometimes; Define 'live'.
Yes
Yes

That's Holiday Inn Express... you have to go to the one that makes you smarter, otherwise it doesn't qualify. :) :) :)

What about having driven through CO a few times?

David

I have decided we should revert back to 13 colonies again. What do you all think?

David

The same 13, or can we pick a new 13?

If we get to pick a new 13, we better have some states with oil, maybe one with water, and Hawaii.

The same 13, or can we pick a new 13?

If we get to pick a new 13, we better have some states with oil, maybe one with water, and Hawaii.

Let's go with a new 13. I am not sure the original 13 were good enough. They didn't last for some reason. :)

David

Time for an update of Colorado POA'ers

and our three honorary members - we won't forget you....not matter how much you plead, beg or bribe us.

* midlifeflyer
* teller1900
* random
I won't even try. I will always be a Colorado pilot!

Woo! Me! I am from a little berg known as Burlington, you all have probably been through it on your way out of Colorado to the east. Last stop before Kansas.

Since I don't qualify to be part of the cognoscenti, does that mean I can stop paying state, local and property taxes in CO?

Ah - nevermind. As Groucho so eloquently put it; 'I would never want to be in a club who would want someone like me as a member.'

Woo! Me! I am from a little berg known as Burlington, you all have probably been through it on your way out of Colorado to the east. Last stop before Kansas.

Where are you now?

Iowa, it rains a lot more here

I would like to join that list myself. Just moved from OK to Steamboat in December. Gonna look at bringing the plane up in May just trying to secure little storage for it until I can begin the hangar man cave n Craig.

Also planning on attending the ground school for Mountainn flying put on by the CPA on June 8th in Broomfield.

Back