Sun 'n Fun 2013 Images

flav8r

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
David
Do you have images from Sun 'n Fun 2013 that you would like to share with those that did not have the opportunity to attend or those that would like to see your point of view?
Please feel free to add your pictures or come and see the pictures that have already been added to the Sun 'n Fun 2013 Flickr Page.

8644864304_8c7abe0c2c_c_d.jpg

Nice pictures, thanks..

Unfortunately I missed going this year.

What day were you there? It looks like there weren't that many people. How were the crowds ?

Nice pictures, thanks..

Unfortunately I missed going this year.

What day were you there? It looks like there weren't that many people. How were the crowds ?
I went Wednesday, normally I go on either Friday or Saturday but I was trying to purposely avoid the larger weekend crowds.
It was still busy enough to make it difficult to get to the vendors in the hangar that I really wanted to see.
Did I mention it was hot, hot, hot?

I was there Tuesday through Thursday and it was HOT by airshow time. But it was nice to sit out in the GAP and drink ice cold bottles of Gatorade and water from the S 'n F folks and relax under the wing, even if the airplane is a Piper. :rolleyes: It's a great place to watch all the action and take photos. I was also in position to be ready to go right when the airport opened for departures after the airshow, so it was all good. Only heard about two testosterone-fueled "discussions" on the radio and saw one engine fire while I was there and NO airport drama due to stupid pilot tricks. :D

Back