Guy raped by 4 fatties in Toronto

Depends on the build if it rises to ewww or not,

But usually it does

I knew it was a bad idea when they combined those Weight Watchers and Sex Addiction group meetings.

5'4" and 200 lbs is generally not good for either sex.

I agree due to the word generally.

While not that big I do know a woman who could carry that weight at that height and be "ok"

Picture a short linebacker with DDs and hips

I am still trying to wrap my head around how a woman rapes a guy. If someone puts a gun to my head the fight or flight reflex kicks in, and that doesn't include the recreation director.

Procedurally, I'm not clear how that plays out. The outie generally doesn't make it in to the innie unless it wants to.

The comments on the article are awesome.

"How did they grab him without an opposable flipper?"

Too busy to read article. Did a chocolate starfish come into play?

Maybe it was his fantasy and didn't really happen....

To the people asking "How is that even possible," you need to go back to sex ed - keep in mind, men don't need "pillow talk" or even "caring" to have sex. The right touch may be all it takes.

Also - in case the man was not able to do it, there are drugs that can assist.

What the *&$^ does this have to do with aviation?

A case of the empire striking back?
They must really ate him to have done that to an unwilling gentleman.

Procedurally, I'm not clear how that plays out. The outie generally doesn't make it in to the innie unless it wants to.

The article just states that he was sexually assaulted, what you describe is not a required component of that crime.

Now I can't get rid of that mental picture:

Police say the four female suspects are all white, in their thirties, and approximately 5’4” and 200 pounds. The women were wearing short black dresses with high heels and no nylons. The SUV driver had a British accent with short blond hair and a tattoo of wings on the back of her neck. Another woman had longer, dark hair with red dye at the bottom.

There should be a law against wearing short black dresses if you are 5'4" and 200lbs :hairraise:

Hmmm did he get caught by a friend? :dunno: You know that saying about mopeds :D

What really happened:

"You smell like cheap perfume. Where have you been?"
"Umm, Honey, I just gave these women a ride home"
"Yeah right, what really happened?"
"They, they, assaulted me"
"What? B.S."
"No really they did"
"OK then call the police and report it"
"Oh, well, OK, do you have their number?"
"YEAH 9-1-1. You can call about them or call about yourself, you choose"

Men cannot be raped according to several states law. Rape is carnal knowledge between a male and female, without consent of course.

Men cannot be raped according to several states law. Rape is carnal knowledge between a male and female, without consent of course.

So what do those States term it when a dude BF's another dude, like in prison, without consent of course?

So what do those States term it when a dude BF's another dude, like in prison, without consent of course?

Not sure but knew a good lawyer once who got a sodomy charge reduced to following to close.

:D

Would this have to reported on a Class III medical?

Just in case I'm ever in Toronto.

Cheers

Doesn't every state have a criminal sexual conduct statute that doesn't include actual, erm, normal sex? Every state I lived in does, and it is quite possible to be legally raped in each of them without the type of consummation that you are implying. What states say men can't be raped?

Doesn't every state have a criminal sexual conduct statute that doesn't include actual, erm, normal sex? Every state I lived in does, and it is quite possible to be legally raped in each of them without the type of consummation that you are implying. What states say men can't be raped?

Georgia is one sir

I'm not all that old and I can remember when Ohio stopped being one of those states.

Back