Chickasha Muni. KCHK
KCHK-1.jpg

Gaylord-Memorial Stadium
OU.jpg

Oklahoma State Capitol
Capitol-1.jpg

Grandma's Farm
Mimi-1.jpg

Where you shooting through glass / window?

Pictures are good. A little shadowy, but that takes patience and timing. Look for subjects that are well lit by the sunlight for drama. The color is a tad over done on editing, IMHO.

Not bad at all, just trying to be critically helpful. Certainly worth keeping.

Practice! It is a great reason to fly!

I could make jokes about nothing in Oklahoma worth seeing, but I won't go there. :rolleyes: :lol:

Last edited:
Where you shooting through glass / window?

Pictures are good. A little shadowy, but that takes patience and timing. Look for subjects that are well lit by the sunlight for drama. The color is a tad over done on editing, IMHO.

Not bad at all, just trying to be critically helpful. Certainly worth keeping.

Practice! It is a great reason to fly!

I could make jokes about nothing in Oklahoma worth seeing, but I won't go there. :rolleyes: :lol:

I appreciate the criticism. Some were shot through the plexiglass, and some were shot with me hanging out of the open window. I'm not much of a photographer, but I thought they might be worth sharing. All but the stadium shot were shot with no regard for lighting, just shot on a whim while out flying.

Now to address your jokes:
I see where your from, and I can't believe a person who lives where you do would say anything about Oklahoma having nothing worth seeing. I suppose if your idea of scenery is corn, then perhaps you think you have a point. Freakin' husker! :nono::D

Last edited:
I suppose if your idea of scenery is corn, then perhaps you think you have a point. Freakin' husker! :nono:

I suggest being a little more direct in criticizing a Nebraska resident who is critical of Oklahoma.

At least Oklahoma has some hills.

I like the pics, thanks for posting. I've always found arial city shots neat to look at.

I suggest being a little more direct in criticizing a Nebraska resident who is critical of Oklahoma..

I thought it was pretty direct. Huskers and Sooners love to hate each other. I suppose I should clarify that it was just a joke.

I like the pics, thanks for posting. I've always found arial city shots neat to look at.

Thank ya. I need to get up there and do some more this spring.

Last edited:
Panorama point, the official highest point in NE:
800px-Panorama_Point%2C_Nebraska_face_NW.JPG

(Seriously!)

One tip: on scenes with a horizon, try cropping to straighten the horizon. Otherwise I think they're all very good!

Great shots, Okieflyer. Thanks for posting.

Back