Death Over Easy features aviator sleuth

Toby

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Toby Speed
Hi folks,

Some of you will remember that I was at work on a murder mystery back when I was flying. I'm happy to tell you that DEATH OVER EASY, an Emma Trace Mystery, will be out in September 2013 from Five Star Publishing.

It's got aerobatics, which I love, and a bit of airport atmosphere. If you are interested in learning more, please sign up for my newsletter on my website.

I'll now try to attach the book cover.

All my best,
Toby (former owner of '66 Cherokee 140, from HWV)

Attachments

• DeathOverEasyFront.jpg
    DeathOverEasyFront.jpg
    451.7 KB · Views: 22
Hi folks,

Some of you will remember that I was at work on a murder mystery back when I was flying. I'm happy to tell you that DEATH OVER EASY, an Emma Trace Mystery, will be out in September 2013 from Five Star Publishing.

It's got aerobatics, which I love, and a bit of airport atmosphere. If you are interested in learning more, please sign up for my newsletter on my website.

I'll now try to attach the book cover.

All my best,
Toby (former owner of '66 Cherokee 140, from HWV)

Will there be an electronic version? Probably a moot point for me as I'd want a signed copy anyway (when are they going to offer that for Nook and Kindle?).

What is the link to your site?

NEVERMIND, found it

Anthony and Lance, good to see you guys! Yes, there will be an ebook, but not for a while. This publisher starts with hardcover, then paperback, large print and ebook.

Jeannie, thanks for your interest. I can't believe I didn't post my website.

You can keep up with my news either at www.tobyspeed.com or by "liking" my official author Facebook page: www.facebook.com/tobyspeedauthor

Take care,
Toby

Anthony and Lance, good to see you guys! Yes, there will be an ebook, but not for a while. This publisher starts with hardcover, then paperback, large print and ebook.

Jeannie, thanks for your interest. I can't believe I didn't post my website.

You can keep up with my news either at www.tobyspeed.com or by "liking" my official author Facebook page: www.facebook.com/tobyspeedauthor

Take care,
Toby
Hey Toby,
Congrats on the book. I've been waiting a long time and am anxious to read it. Hope you sell a million. Count me in!
Where did Sweat Pea go?

Back