Aggie Aircraft Carrier (Sorry Mike)

MBDiagMan

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Doc
For those of you not familiar with Texas A&M Aggie jokes, the Aggies are unrelentingly teased as if they did stupid things. Nothing could be further from the truth, because it's a great school full of smart and talented faculty and students alike.

Anyway, I snapped this picture of a Pitts on a roll back wrecker truck, being loaded to take a few miles to an old National Guard Armory for static display for some reason or another. West of the Armory building is an open field that is probably a couple hundred feet long, so I don't know why they didn't just fly it over there.:D

Attachments

• aggieaircraftcarrier.jpg
    aggieaircraftcarrier.jpg
    346.5 KB · Views: 207
How many Aggies does it take to screw in a light bulb?

One, but he gets 3 credit hours for doing it.

Sorry, couldn't resist

Great name! I'll have to find other places to use Aggie Aircraft Carrier. Love it, thanks.

Cut off the headache rack, attach some ATO bottles, tilt up the bed, push the button!

Since it's aviation related...

Did you hear about the Cessna 152 that crashed in a cemetery in College Station?

Aggie search and rescue workers have recovered 300 bodies so far and are still digging.

Did you hear about the Cessna 152 that crashed in a cemetery in College Station?

Aggie search and rescue workers have recovered 300 bodies so far and are still digging.

:lol:

Boy Mike, you're a laugh a minute today!:D

Wonder if they will bury the survivors there since it would be so convenient?

An Aggie wants to go skydiving so he drives over to the airport, grabs a chute and gets in the jump plane. He jumps out at 10,000 feet and as he hurls down, can't find the release handle. As he looks around pondering his problem, he sees another Aggie flying up towards him. He shouts to him, "Do you know anything about skydiving?" The other Aggie replies, "No, do you know anything about welding propane tanks?".

Did you hear about one of Henning's more infamous adventures as a cargo ship master? He was contracted to haul a load of yo-yos from Hong Kong to the US.

Unfortunately he ran into some bad weather and foundered. The Coast Guard reported he sank 863 times.

that first pic looks like an Aggie Tug!

Its a fine man that can laugh at himself!

Its a fine man that can laugh at himself!

Ya, I'm impressed that he didn't check to see if Spike was reading... all it would take is mentioning something about teasippers. :wink2::D

Hey, if the Aggie pilot can get that thing off and back onto that carrier, call me I impressed!

Man, put a really big outboard motor on the loading winch and you would have a great catapult. Now for the arresting gear, just strap the hold down chains across the bed, add a hook to the Pitts and ready for war come Football season. :yes:

Cheers

Surely you Texans know why Texas wears orange...my alltime favorite college joke...

Last edited:
Ya, I'm impressed that he didn't check to see if Spike was reading... all it would take is mentioning something about teasippers. :wink2::D

Wellll, there is this little tradition regarding the Aggie ring and the symbology around the pits on the bottom of the band....

The pilot and instructor have have been assisting with the rescue for the last 48 hours.

Then there was the Maggie (a feemail aggie) who went home during spring break and told her mom: "I have good news and bad news".

Her mom asked for the bad news first. Her daughter replied "I'm pregnant".

Her distressed mom replied; "then what could be the good news?"

The girl replied; "I don't think it's mine!

Chris

Actually there is only two Aggie jokes...

All the other stuff is true!

BTW; Ya'll need to type slowly.

Mike don't read fast!

Did you hear about the Aggie who moved from Texas to Oklahoma?

It increased the IQ level of both states!

Did you hear about the Aggie who moved from Texas to Oklahoma?

It increased the IQ level of both states!

Ever notice the opening Hullabaloo of the Aggie Fight Song segues perfectly into the Mickey Mouse Club song? Best performed with 42 piece kazoo band.

And yes, we did it, at an A&M/UT game. With the corresponding 12 foot long armadillo.

:rofl:

Okay, that right there was funny, I don't care who you are. :rofl:

An Aggie wants to go skydiving so he drives over to the airport, grabs a chute and gets in the jump plane. He jumps out at 10,000 feet and as he hurls down, can't find the release handle. As he looks around pondering his problem, he sees another Aggie flying up towards him. He shouts to him, "Do you know anything about skydiving?" The other Aggie replies, "No, do you know anything about welding propane tanks?".

:rofl:

Stop it! I'm spewing coffee all over my keyboard! :rofl:

Then there was the Maggie (a feemail aggie) who went home during spring break and told her mom: "I have good news and bad news".

:lol::rofl::lol: :eek:.

Apparently her mother didn't tell her not to *&$%#@(...:redface:;)

Last edited:

Maggie went on to have 2 more children and named one James Joseph Robert ( aka Jimmy Joe Bob) and the other Xiang-Xao. When asked why the unusual selection foe the last child, Maggie replied, "I had read in the newspaper that every third child born was Chinese..."

Wellll, there is this little tradition regarding the Aggie ring and the symbology around the pits on the bottom of the band....

A close friend of mine who is a 'Horn (even has an autographed Mack Brown helmet) is still in mourning that the cross-state football rivalry is no more. When I lived in San Antonio, we had about an equal number of 'Horns and Aggies working in the office. Always fun in November.

Back