What Kind Of Plane Are You?

Cessna 172 Skylane.....yeah, Skylane, even though the description matched nothing like what I answered.

I changed one response, and went from 172, to F22 Raptor. I wonder what the key questions are to determine the answer.

Beaver. I've always wanted to fly one. My dream is to take one on floats on an Alaskan/Canadian hunting and fishing trip.

I'm an F16. I will never have the opportunity to fly one but in real life, that exemplifies me. High strung, bent on physical performance, don't have two engines, and kick mother****ing ass.

Holy cow! The results matched what I like! "You are a BEECHCRAFT B58. You enjoy the simple enjoyments in life. You're not afraid of taking a few chances, but would prefer to live somewhat more on the safe side. You enjoy simple luxury, travel, and conversation. A day soaring above the clouds in one of these is your idea of a fun, safe, and enjoyable flight."

I got skylane which seemed to fit me well. But then I changed half my answers, even put in mach 1+ for speed, pressed submit again, and still got 172. On the fifth change it finally said beaver.

I got an F-22...

I answered them all honestly

Falcon 50EX

but otherwise I find the quiz rather not very imaginative...but what the heck...

I'm a Highlander Amphibion but, they say I'm a 172 Skylane! Gotta go find one of those and see what it is.

I just wonder where they found jungles in Australia...

Or...

How they can put "On a hike in the mountains, or, veggin in front of a good movie." in the same answer...like those two activities have anything at all in common.

Leave it to me...I'm a beaver.

Last edited:
I'm a 172 according to this test.

However, back when I was a student, my friends and I were talking about hitting on girls. I made a reference to how I blew it the previous night. Then they came up with how they are all fighter jets swooping in for the kill and I'm the lowly, bumbling biplane with the pilot who wears goggles.

Oh, wow. I just realized there was a quiz to it. It said I'm an Extra. I'm fine with that.

You are a DASSAULT FALCON 50EX. You are spoiled!! You enjoy comfort and class. You like being able to get what you need without jepordizing safety. As a reward for your hard work in life, take a ride in one of these.

Yep, that's me:yes:

Now if I could only figure out how to get a ride in that bad boy:dunno::D

Back