Plane Sexy

The Duke...

beech_60.jpg

I have to admit.... Probably is a money pit and a POS..... But is MFSOB Sexy....:goofy::goofy::goofy:

Shameless plug for my mistress for going on 13 years now....

FO1502.jpg

But for GA I'd have to give the nod to the Nemesis too.

I do love the radial rocket though....

To quote numl0ck, "oh not again....."

David

Exactly. To me "sexy" depends on the mission at hand. The ****storm that occurred in chat came from the fact that I don't see any reason for me personally to do STOL bush flying that needs tundra tires. LOL

Some of my all time favorite airplanes are the DC-3 and the PBY Catalina.

Alright, alright. I failed to post an imbedded image of my vote. So maybe I can get a little support here.

Lancair_Legacy-2.jpg

Sailplanes win by far, new ones old ones, all good. Motors just ugly up airframes.

Call me old fashioned, but there's nothing sexier than polished aluminum.

For your consideration, the high wing Cessna 170,

attachment.php

and the low wing Globe Swift.
attachment.php

In the immortal words of Roy Orbison....Mercy.

Attachments

• cessna170.jpg
    cessna170.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 80
  • SwiftGC-1B_e_e.jpg
    SwiftGC-1B_e_e.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 81
They're beautiful, but whenever I gaze upon the polished aluminum I see a awful lot of work!

To quote numl0ck, "oh not again....."

David

:rofl:

Exactly. To me "sexy" depends on the mission at hand. The ****storm that occurred in chat came from the fact that I don't see any reason for me personally to do STOL bush flying that needs tundra tires. LOL

Some of my all time favorite airplanes are the DC-3 and the PBY Catalina.

Pants turn an unsexy plane to sexy. :wink2:

Brava! She knows how to use her hands, but she'd look even better if somebody could get her out of that Commie Yak and into a sleek American plane.

Long hair with no helmet sure tells you what the Gs are doing in the plane!:yikes:

Like Patty Wagstaff? BTW, Sukhoi Su-31.

By God, looks like you're right about her plane, couldn't see it with all that pilot flyin' around there.

Almost on Patty, I bet this young one holds her lickur better too, at least for now.

Back