Pay in cash? You just night be a turrist!

mikea

Touchdown! Greaser!
Gone West
Display Name

Display name:
iWin
Pay in cash? You just might be a turrist!

Banal activities such as paying for a room with cash, even if the individual presents ID, or being “nervous,” were characterized as a suspicious behavior indicative of terrorism by the DHS as part of the federal agency’s ‘See Something, Say Something’ campaign. The clips shows a hotel manager calling the police after a guest says he doesn’t use credit cards.

http://www.infowars.com/airport-terror-announcements-now-being-played-in-hotels/

I don't suppose we should mention again that THE ACTUAL 9/11 TERRORISTS USED THEIR REAL NAMES AND CREDIT CARDS.

- An FBI advisory aimed at Internet Cafe owners as part of the Communities Against Terrorism (CAT) program instructs businesses to report people who regularly use cash to pay for their coffee as potential terrorists.
I'm tempted to start carrying more cash to pay everywhere.

Last edited:
Oh great. Now US issued currency is now an indicator of terrorism.

Theory: More terrorists die today from choking to death on their pizza's laughing hysterically at what we do to ourselves than they do blowing themselves up. They got one heck of a good investment on having about a dozen crazies jacking 4 airliners over a decade ago.

Oh wait. I have enough cash in my cabinet right now to buy a pizza. No good can come of that...

Oh great. Now US issued currency is now an indicator of terrorism.

Theory: More terrorists die today from choking to death on their pizza's laughing hysterically at what we do to ourselves than they do blowing themselves up. They got one heck of a good investment on having about a dozen crazies jacking 4 airliners over a decade ago.

Oh wait. I have enough cash in my cabinet right now to buy a pizza. No good can come of that...

I think you may be a turrist good sir

I pay cash for almost everything, except hotel rooms and gas. I guess I better watch what I am saying of the Internet, the man might be on to me! :rolleyes2:

Also driving within the speed limit is a sure sign you are up to no good.

Re: Pay in cash? You just might be a turrist!

I'm tempted to start carrying more cash to pay everywhere.

And now that merchants can charge YOU directly for the credit card swipe fees, you would certainly be justified in doing so.

I don't suppose we should mention again that THE ACTUAL 9/11 TERRORISTS USED THEIR REAL NAMES AND CREDIT CARDS.
Hey, he's thinking on his own...
GET HIM!!!!!!!!!!

I think you may be a turrist good sir

Maybe I am. I went to the supermarket and bought the dreaded 12 pack of flour tortillias of mass destruction with it. Then I went to the bank. Did you know they have button and slot covered boxes mounted to the walls at banks designed specifically to fund the turrists 24 hours a day? Maybe we should turn the banks in to the CIA/FBI/DHS/TSA for funding the bad guys.

Really though, how are we supposed to take terrorists warnings seriously when one of the threat indicators is exchanging nationally produced official currency for something?

And now that merchants can charge YOU directly for the credit card swipe fees, you would certainly be justified in doing so.

Have not heard anything about this. Do you have any details you can share? Do they have to post something to indicate they are charging fees for CC usage?

The infowars site that this is posted on is run by Alex Jones.

If you don't know who he is, watch him debate Piers Morgan in this video and you'll know all you need to about this info.

The infowars site that this is posted on is run by Alex Jones.

If you don't know who he is, watch him debate Piers Morgan in this video and you'll know all you need to about this info.

Yahbut, are the fed memos he shows not real?

I probably won't opt to charge the extra fee in my businesses, but may institute a 5% cash discount. 10% for gold!! :)

What I run into a lot is buying one way plane tickets last minute and with cash at the end of a boat delivery, I get pulled into the back room every time.... Security theater, what a moronathon.:mad2:

Back