What do you listen to??

but its the Top Gun soundtrack for me! .

I don't think that's the safest thing to listen when your flying...your just going to end up doing a split-S to the short final.

I was wondering the same thing. The inop ADFs in our planes are placarded, but I don't recall any pulled breakers.

FAR 91.213 says "deactivated and placarded". My son got grilled on this by DPE. If something is inop it may be so because of a problem that could come back to bite you, hence need to disable via pulling circuit breaker in addition to placard.

Example he used were two guys who discovered flaps in 172 didn't work. Not on required equipment list so placarded as inop and took off. Approaching destination they smelled something hot. By the time the landed they were on fire and barely escaped the flaming airframe.

For driving, The Teaching Company CDs - College level lectures on things that interest me.

I don't think that's the safest thing to listen when your flying...your just going to end up doing a split-S to the short final.

My passengers always get nervous when I look over and say "Sorry Goose, but its time to bust the tower!" :D

That is going to be a hard image to shake.

317116_1992426490809_902285693_n.jpg

The Disco Biscuits

some Blissco volume 1 or 2 good to go nice jam band music. in case anyone wanted to know.

I seem to remember as show that said if you prefer not to listen to the radio in the car that you are more likely to be anti social and if you always listen to the radio then more likely to be more social.

By that guide, I am more anti social.

I only listen to the radio/ipod when on very long trips. I find the radio slightly annoying and distracting when city driving.

Flying, I love to listen to the hum of my Lycoming, or talk to someone flying with me. Otherwise I prefer to listen to ATC for whatever I might learn or better situation awareness.

On approach into beech front heavily forested rough strips, a couple of times I slipped and began humming Viognier's Flight of the Bumble Bee, but that is it.

I'm pretty partial to the Bee-Gees

OMG! Boys and Girls, this is what hypoxia will do to you!!!!!!

David, you are wacked!!!:goofy: (but the video is funny as hell!!)

Last edited:
Back