Sebring, FL Sport Aviation Expo

JetHikingGypsy

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
JetHikingGypsy
Anyone going to the Expo?

I'm a travel writer who has been hitching rides on GA planes for the last 5 months or so (See JetHiking.com) in an effort to visit all 50 states.

I'm trying to get to the expo in Sebring on the 17th. I can make it to Shreveport Louisiana, and a group flying to Alabama can take me from there to Sebring FL.

The problem is getting from Shreveport to Alabama by the 15th. (Cutting it close, I know!) If anyone can help me get there, please send a me a message (JetHikingGypsy@gmail.com). I'm hoping to be in Shreveport by Saturday 11/12.

If you can't help with a ride but are going to be at the expo, give me a call! 585 245 1411. This is my first time going :)

Amber

Amber sorry I will be heading through that area on the 17th coming from Colorado. I would say if you haven't been to the show before, you will enjoy it. It is a much smaller show than Oshkosh or Sun N Fun obviously but for LSA's they do a really nice job. This is my third year going and I really enjoy the show. Have a great time.

Carl

Amber, are you still trying to leave from the Dallas area this weekend? I know there are plenty of folks here from Dallas. :)

Well, I can get as far as Shreveport, Louisiana from Dallas but that's it so far.

Back