Re: The Guy who is Ticked off at PofA

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might wish to look up the Wikipedia article on him.

From Wiki:

In November 1996, Wolk broke his arm and back when he crashed a Grumman Panther warplane, which burst into flames.[32] He later sued the National Transportation Safety Board over its report of the crash. The lawsuit, filed in U.S. District Court, also names Honeywell International Inc. and Allied Signal Inc. as defendants, claiming they gave false information to the NTSB to avoid liability. The suit says the NTSB report contained extensive errors, including a statement that Wolk was not qualified to fly the plane.[33]

The judge dismissed the case in 2002 for failure to state a claim, and Wolk unsuccessfully appealed to the U.S. Circuit Court for the Third Circuit.

:rofl:

You can sue almost anyone you want for any reason.

One of the problems of our legal system. :yes:

Getting frivolous suits thrown out doesn't solve it since the sued party has to spend money to get it thrown out. If the Judge doesn't impose a fine on the idiot who brought the suit, they won.

I sort of like the British system where the loser pays everybody's legal fees although that has its faults as well.

Still waiting for the alleged perp and the alleged injured party to show up on People's Court. That would be a hoot.

Cheers

I wasted 5 minutes of my life reading this stupid thread. Whom do I sue?

Don't piddle around with the peasants. Go for the deep pockets and sue the power companies. If they hadn't created the electricity to power internet and computers, this couldn't have happened.

Alias- You cricitze those who are in control and they close the thread. I have tried for months, and I mean Months to get this resolved. And today, I have had enough. I am simply asking for the thread/post to be removed as it is without merit. For those of you who think I am Whinning, I ask if your lively hood (Your Job) depended on the truth and someone got on this board and attacked you without ever having to substantiate their claims. Would you yourself also be upset after you have tried repeatley to get some one in management to look into the situation? I mean I have emailed, PM, tried to call, (can't find a number anywhere to call) to no avail. When I did PM someone, they come back and tell me honestly I would give up if I we're you. Management isn't going to do anything about it. So, My reputation and intergity gets flushed down the drain, because any nitwit with a keyboard can type what ever they want.

Dominque.......We are all STILL waiting for you to log back on and give your side of the story....:yes::(

This very site acquiesced to the demands of a jackleg named Troy Martin.

I seriously doubt OP wants to tell you what thread was in question, I doubt it because I have a feeling, just a feeling, he doesn't want to defend it. I can't remember the company but someone came on here whining about a company and the company responded and it turned into great PR for that company, I'm not getting that good vibe from OP.
If you want to get things straightened out, follow the example of Sky Geek in this thread:
http://www.pilotsofamerica.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50945

IN protest, I will not do business with anyone named Domenic working at an FBO.

(There's only one I know of and he is already on my do-not-fly list)

IN protest, I will not do business with anyone named Domenic working at an FBO.

(There's only one I know of and he is already on my do-not-fly list)

surely you must mean:
Derek Mulder of Ace Aviation in Three Rivers, Michigan right?

surely you must mean:
Derek Mulder of Ace Aviation in Three Rivers, Michigan right?

Nope. I have never met Derek Mulder of Ace Aviation in Three Rivers, Michigan, nor have I done business with Derek Mulder of Ace Aviation in Three Rivers, Michigan.

To the best of my knowledge, Derek Mulder of Ace Aviation in Three Rivers, Michigan is not the person who ratted out my friend to the FAA, but since Derek Mulder of Ace Aviation in Three Rivers, Michigan has been known to use the name Domenic, I wont' do business with him either.

This very site acquiesced to the demands of a jackleg named Troy Martin.

Actually, no. We just wouldn't let him, as a PoA member, be lambasted here.

But nobody believed us back then, why would I think you would now?
:mad2:

There is an infamous aircraft broker, I think in Scottsdale, who came on the Red Board to dispute/explain/counteract something someone posted about his/her operation.

But at least he came on here as himself and attempted to refute people's comments. He did not claim libel and not explain why he thinks so.

This person is trying to elicit sympathy from the general populace on this board for perceived damages without showing any evidence to either support or contradict his position. If one wants sympathy, one has to at least offer the full story to allow the "uninformed" to formulate an opinion. The fact that he has not speaks volumes as to the veracity of the claim.

****edit****
Ah, upon further reading and investigation, I have found the accompanying information. unfortunately, we still have no idea if the original matter was ever resolved amicably.

Last edited:
My bet is that the MC continues to ignore the complaint, appropriately so.

Per a vote of the Management Council, this thread has also run it's course and is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back