I need a Canadian Costco member or address...

Henning

Taxi to Parking
Gone West
Display Name

Display name:
iHenning
My sister found a Swiss Gear camera bag on Costco.ca that apparently is only available there, and they won't ship to her in FL. I need a Canadian Address to forward through, anybody help a brotha out?:dunno:

If you don't find a member by tomorrow or so let me know. My wife has family in Montreal and could probably help if no members can.

My sister found a Swiss Gear camera bag on Costco.ca that apparently is only available there, and they won't ship to her in FL. I need a Canadian Address to forward through, anybody help a brotha out?:dunno:
I am a costco member and Cdn. What do you need? Bob

I am a costco member and Cdn. What do you need? Bob

Thanks, it's the Swiss Gear digital camera travel bag with the single sling and the compartment dividers, it was on the website for $49 but has disappeared. If you happen to see one at the store, it would be awesome if you could grab it and I'll Paypal you the money or whatever.:yesnod:

None of those are the model she's looking for, this one is a single sling with a side entry.:(

The one I am looking at is a Everki SLR Camera bag # 984000, my cost with Cdn taxes would be $56.49 cdn. Is this the one you want? if so do you want me to go ahead and order?

Back