Newest Able Flight Pilot

maddog52

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
maddog52
Stephany Glassing became the newest Able Flight pilot today by earning her Sport Pilot Certificate in a Sky Arrow 600 Sport equipped with adaptive hand controls. She took her check ride with Don Jones at Western Carolina (RHP) today. She said she felt like she can accomplish anything now. Congratulations Stephany!!

Attachments

• IMG_0707.JPG
    IMG_0707.JPG
    243.9 KB · Views: 81
I got to say, I hate the PC term. Had to get to "equipped with adaptive hand controls" before I knew what Able meant.

Aside from that, congratulations to Stephany! Awesome job!

People who overcome physical limitations to fly are amazing. Congrats.

Do not mention your handicaped or disabled on any websites. I tried to get some help with my disablity and had some run me off. I stopped posting for fear of something happening.
I have Marpans, and Osteoprosis, flying is easy, its moving my bird and getting in and out. Because of my disabilties I will not be flying long. It could all end today or tommorow.

I just want to fly.

H.A.S.

I checked out your website and way to go. Its great to see all those smiling faces. When you see one with arms missing or legs missing makes ones problems seem kinda small.

Keep it up and love to see more. We need some Video from you, now that would be awesome.

Great work.
H.A.S.

Now her only handicap is that hat :)

Seriously, congrats.......that's awesome.

Back