New book "Some Dogs Fly"

David_L_Wilson

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
David L Wilson
Coming soon, my next book "Some Dogs Fly." Follow the link below for a sneak peak. Once my publisher gives me permission I will put up a preview chapter or two.

Thanks to all who have supported my writing. I hope you enjoy it.

Have you considered releasing your books in Kindle format?

I have heard about that but dont know how to do it. Do I get paid when people download my Kindle from Amazon and such?

I have heard about that but dont know how to do it. Do I get paid when people download my Kindle from Amazon and such?

Yes. My father is a publisher and is starting to explore Kindle formats now. One of my mother's books is available for sale on Amazon right now. Apparently, percentage wise, my father makes more money off the Kindle books than traditional books because Amazon takes a huge chunk out of the traditional books.

As for the formatting, it appears to be HTML. He said it is kind of a PITA, but its worth it in the long run.

One of my mom's books: http://www.amazon.com/Harriet-Murph...?ie=UTF8&s=digital-text&qid=1256057941&sr=1-1 is for sale in both formats.

Just ordered 30 books from my publisher for a 50% discount and no shipping (which has been high in my estimation). I look forward to passing on a few to you guys.

Back