my next flight

xhase

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
xhase
I plan on flying in a Cessna 172 on my next flight I'm trying to get my pilot license in 3-6 months so far I have done one flight but I hope the c172 is much better
because I have seen the inside I have be in one so I think it might be a better aircraft but maybe a bit harder to fly then the

Citabria 7ECA​

my next flight is at RHV in a week
so i have been getting ready for it

A C-172 is not a better airplane than a Citabria, and vice versa. They're different airplanes, intended for different things. A 172 can carry four people, but can't [legally] do the aerobatics a Citabria can do. A Citabria is a better trainer, though.

"Better" and "easier" are entirely subjective evaluations when it comes to aircraft models.

Unless of course, it's "the 172 that is in for maintenance every other day is better than the Citabria that is not."

A C-172 is not a better airplane than a Citabria, and vice versa. They're different airplanes, intended for different things. A 172 can carry four people, but can't [legally] do the aerobatics a Citabria can do. A Citabria is a better trainer, though.
If you can find a school that will train primaries in a Citabria.

If you can find a school that will train primaries in a Citabria.
From the OP’s posts, it looks like he’s talking about Aerodynamic Aviation in San Jose, CA. They do offer primary training in Citabrias.

Back