For Sale Lightspeed Tango (Wireless) Headset for sale

dell30rb

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Ren
Two months old. Used maybe 4 times. Like new condition with extra set of batteries. Comes with carrying case, charger.

No longer for sale

Last edited:
Seems like a great deal for someone wanting to try the tangos out.....

Hhmmm, almost thinking of grabbing these, let me think about it.

Two months old. Used maybe 4 times. Like new condition with extra set of batteries. Comes with carrying case, charger.

Works great. 5 year warranty. I have original purchase receipt. $625 shipped, price is firm. New these are $800 shipped.
Can you verify that the warranty is for 5 years, and that it is transferable. According to the web site, Tango warranty is 3 years and only for the initial purchaser; not subsequent owners.
Was this an extended warranty?

http://www.lightspeedaviation.com/content/lightspeedaviation/file/WarrantyDocument.pdf

http://www.lightspeedaviation.com/Tango/subgrouping.htm?cat=35717

Says 5 year warranty right there on the tango page of Lightspeed's website. I will check on transferring it....

It appears to be non-transferable. However I have the original purchase receipt and I never registered the headset for the warranty. So you might be able to register it. The original receipt is from Jan 30 2017.

Last edited:
http://www.lightspeedaviation.com/Tango/subgrouping.htm?cat=35717

Says 5 year warranty right there on the tango page of Lightspeed's website. I will check on transferring it....
LightSPEED Aviation, Inc. (“LSA
”) warrants that the new aviation headset sold by LSA (“New Headset”) is free from all
material defects in workmanship and materials. For the New Headset, all warranties provided by LSA and all implied
warranties imposed by law are limited to a 5-year period, beginning on the purchase date shown on the New Headset’s
sales receipt (“Warranty Period”). This 5-year Limited Warranty (“Limited Warranty
”) is provided solely for the benefit of the initial purchaser of the New Headset (“Purchaser”), and it excludes all 3rd
parties, including distributors, dealers, retailers, subsequent owners
, and other users of the New Headset.

I'm not trying to find fault. I am still considering it and trying to justify adding another headset to the four I have, but I'm afraid the warranty is not transferable.

Headset no longer for sale. While I was poking around on the site to look at warranty information I contacted Lightspeed to see if they would take it back even though it is past the 30 day return period. A friend of mine has always talked about how great their customer service is, so I figured it was worth a shot. They said yes, so its going back.

Headset no longer for sale. While I was poking around on the site to look at warranty information I contacted Lightspeed to see if they would take it back even though it is past the 30 day return period. A friend of mine has always talked about how great their customer service is, so I figured it was worth a shot. They said yes, so its going back.

Great. That alleviates my feeling of guilt for pointing out the non-transferability of the warranty.

Great. That alleviates my feeling of guilt for pointing out the non-transferability of the warranty.

Na that's alright. I should have read the fine print before listing that on the original ad. Also you indirectly saved me almost $200. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back