For Sale: Partnership KUGN Piper Arrow

mandm

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Michael
Hi all, I have a nice Piper Arrow and hangar that I’m considering to find 2 partners (for a total of 3 including me), since I’m looking at potentially getting a multi-engine and I’d still like to be able to fly the Arrow albeit I’ll probably fly the Arrow less in the future.

PA28R180 Piper Cherokee Arrow (first version)
Approx TTAF 4080, SMOH 1480, SPOH 175, 2 cylinders replaced 90 hours ago, complete logs, not used as a trainer. Has newer fuel servo, tires, mags, fuel pump, starter, alternator, crank seal, alternator belt, left wing spar by Williams, all new hoses, fuel tanks removed and checked spar.

Nice paint, interior and windows, IFR certified, Garmin GNC300XL (old GPS but works great), steam gauges, can do RNAV, LOC and VOR approaches, unsure how the autopilot works so will say it’s inop. Has the auto-extend landing gear feature.

The partnership owns both the airplane and the hangar. The hangar is an end unit oversized hangar outer walls insulated with furnace/heat, work tables, sofa, TV, basic tools, etc.

Looking for 2 partners at $65,000 each (cash only), $99/hour tach time dry, annual fixed costs $14,300 or $4767 per partner. Annual fixed costs includes $5000 budget for maintenance, estimated hangar management fee, utilities, annual and insurance. Not looking to upgrade the panel, however if mx budget allows, may consider dual G5s removing the vacuum system, and upgrading to a 406 ELT.

Tach $99/hr dry, estimates engine overhaul after 500 additional hours, approx 25 hour oil changes and 1000 hours to next prop overhaul.

Airplane cruises approx 130kts / 150mph at 8gph getting almost 20mpg.

Will have a shared calendar for reserving the airplane, the airplane is available for both local and cross country trips US & Canada, partners can discuss expectations on trip length and frequency, and the airplane will be pet friendly. Have flown the airplane this year Boston to Chicago, Chicago to Miami and back, airplane is actively flying so times will change.

237345C9-C328-4C42-B515-72E57062F949.jpeg
F7760AAD-2E26-4D50-8E80-616790652DF6.jpeg

I love that paint job. You need to post pictures of your plane more often. And show up to one of our lunches so I can drool on it appreciate it in person.

I love that paint job. You need to post pictures of your plane more often. And show up to one of our lunches so I can drool on it appreciate it in person.

Thank you, yes let me know the next lunch, preferably a late lunch, I’m not too much of a morning person.

Or may consider a partnership on a multi-engine. I’m leaning towards the Piper PA30 Twin Comanche. Chicago Waukegan airport (KUGN).

Or may consider a partnership on a multi-engine. I’m leaning towards the Piper PA30 Twin Comanche. Chicago Waukegan airport (KUGN).
Is UGN a deal breaker?

Back