Calcium CT scan LAD 15% blocked noted I had a fatty liver and my gall bladder had been removed.

F

Fatty liver

Doctor talked me into a CAC CT scan because I have high LDL low HDL but overall cholesterol 186 I asked if should be on a stantin he said the cac score would tell us. CAC score was 15 for Left anterior descending artery rest of the arteries were 0 no stantin needed. Radiologist noted I have Severe diffuse fatty infiltration of the liver, and also Cholecystectomy. I looked up the word Cholecystectomy says gall bladder surgically removeed. I never had my gall bladder removed in fact never had any surgery ever. I hold a class 3 like to keep it if possible.

Doctor said my blood test liver numbers are normal he said nothing to worry about lose some weight, and exercise.

CAC's never fix anything and only cause trouble. It can only GIVE you disease.
So, What was your total Agatson score?

Liver ONLY gets fatty from carbs. You can fix that.
(Remember, alcohol is a carb.....)

Last edited:
This is all the report says online from my PCP.
IMPRESSION: 1. The total coronary calcium score is 15.
This calcium score places the patient in the 50th percentile for calcium scores in asymptomatic men of age 50-54..

CORONARY CALCIUM SCORES:Left main coronary artery: 0
Left anterior descending artery: 15
Circumflex artery: 0
Right coronary artery: 0
Total coronary calcium score: 15

Friend of mine his PCP had him getting one of these annually his score was 0 he had chest pain had to get stents put in. I suppose this is why insurance doesn't pay for it yet these places practically give them away $99. They try to sell you a full body scan.

Back